2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
A performance DCL would have been slaughtered for

Double standards at play

Fwiw I thought he did the best he could. The system is the issue, not Kean or DCL
Really? Ran at players. Tried to get into goalscoring positions. He didn't have a great game but is still a better player than Calvert lewin, who offers absolutely nothing.

think he's just desperate to score tbh so he tries to overcompensate for it, He did fine of course we gave him nothing to work with but he's absolutely rapid and will cause problems.

Did too much today but is still getting to grips. Needs the right service like any striker which is still not great. Glad he's getting good minutes in a fast paced, charged game though. I think today was his first real day of education in our league.

His movement is good - when DCL was on the pitch before we had a chance to break when Richarlison had the ball and DCL just stood there - Kean would have ran into space.

Decent debut against a solid side.

Still think we have missed a trick not signing someone like Haller alongside Kean as its alot of pressure on the lads shoulders.

....accepting all the points regarding age and inexperience, I was a little disappointed in him today. I thought he might influence the game a bit more or produce a ‘wow’ moment. He looks a little way off being the immediate answer I hoped he would be, we’ll have to be patient and see if he’s the long-term answer.

Hahahahahahaha 1st game.

Another 10, before I comment. Next thread please.

You're probably quite right to reserve judgement, but I'll stick my neck out and say that after those 10 games he'll definitely be seen as one to watch. He's 19 yrs old and adjusting to a new country/league. Next season we will see more from this lad, and It's my belief that there's a LOT more to see. Star of the future I believe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.