2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles better than Bambi thats for sure.

As said he looks too eager to impress and probably feels the pressure to lead the line - I wish we would have signed another forward to take the load off him.

Haller, Wilson etc someone who can score goals and rotate with Moise.

Has anyone contacted the club about Graham Souness comments about Moise Kean today?

I think the club needs to make a stand about this and protect our player. The comments were bordering on being slanderous. Questioning a young kids character with out Foundation is reprehensible.

There are always folk about who think they are the bee's knees.

Has anyone contacted the club about Graham Souness comments about Moise Kean today?

I think the club needs to make a stand about this and protect our player. The comments were bordering on being slanderous. Questioning a young kids character with out Foundation is reprehensible.
I saw someone mention Ali Dia in a comment section regarding this story .
Nuff said .

funny the other player he mentioned with an attitude problem was Adebeyor out of all the players in the history if the premier league

I have a feeling the Red Half is starting to become a tad uncomfortable, a bit twitchy. They see the quality we have see the potential quality we are buying, the money being invested in our team the new stadium.

Definitely twitchy and they want to downplay it and the only way they know how is to insult

Status
Not open for further replies.