2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very good reason for that.

Under 3 different managers.

Yeah there is, we don’t score enough goals without Ricky or DCL on the pitch. If there was goals coming from the rest of the team he could get more game time.

I actually think he isn’t as good as we all expected, but I think it’s wrong to write him off just yet due to him hardly playing.

People actually love Tosun and he’s absolutely dire, but yet a young kid coming to a new league is wrote off without being given a chance. Madness.

Yeah there is, we don’t score enough goals without Ricky or DCL on the pitch. If there was goals coming from the rest of the team he could get more game time.

I actually think he isn’t as good as we all expected, but I think it’s wrong to write him off just yet due to him hardly playing.

People actually love Tosun and he’s absolutely dire, but yet a young kid coming to a new league is wrote off without being given a chance. Madness.

I dont rate any of DCL, Kean or Tosun

Richarlison aside we have a top 10 or so calibre strikeforce but if you want to seriously challenge top 4/6 regulary we desperately need to sign a proven goalscorer.

I dont rate any of DCL, Kean or Tosun

Richarlison aside we have a top 10 or so calibre strikeforce but if you want to seriously challenge top 4/6 regulary we desperately need to sign a proven goalscorer.

I agree, we need to sign a goal scorer, but DCL has improved and could be a 2nd striker for us with Kean potentially being the 3rd should he improve with game time.

I’d personally prefer us to sell Tosun before Kean.

There is a very good reason for that.

Under 3 different managers.

Maybe that’s part of the issue. It’s hard enough coming to a new league when you’re 19 and trying to settle in without having 3 managers in one season ffs.

Seriously, 19, I wish more people would just let that sink in. The season he’s had is completely normal. We expected too much from him, hoping he’d come in and start banging goals in left right and centre.

Maybe that’s part of the issue. It’s hard enough coming to a new league when you’re 19 and trying to settle in without having 3 managers in one season ffs.

Seriously, 19, I wish more people would just let that sink in. The season he’s had is completely normal. We expected too much from him, hoping he’d come in and start banging goals in left right and centre.

...can’t speak for others, but I‘d be happy to see signs that we have a goodun. I seem to recall him saying 6 goals this season would be a good return.

I don't know about that tbh, we signed a player from a much bigger club than ours, who had played and scored and had played for his national team, for the money he cost he should have shown far more than he has so far. There is always going to be some sort of a transitional period between changing leagues but these are professional players who are on huge money because they are supposed to be at the top of their game. Id give him a bit longer as i do think there is a player there, but it was an odd transfer from the start anyway as he did'nt really fit the Silva system and does'nt really fit into the Carlo one.

Some are never satisfied.

Mostly untrue. If you cant question the contribution of virtualy zero from a player who cost 27m on an Everton forum where can you?
Feel most never expected fireworks but i dont think its unfair to say maybe just a little bit more than basically nothing.

Didn't start against the worst team in the league (Norwich) when there were water breaks (allowing him to both rest and receive updated instructions from Ancelotti) as well as 5 subs! That seems indicative about how Ancelotti feels about him. I doubt he'll get much match time against Leicester unless we go down 2 goals and have nothing to lose--then he'll get the usual 237 seconds of play time at the end.

I personally feel he should start against Leicester...you can always sub him after 25 minutes if he runs around like an unbridled colt.

Didn't start against the worst team in the league (Norwich) when there were water breaks (allowing him to both rest and receive updated instructions from Ancelotti) as well as 5 subs! That seems indicative about how Ancelotti feels about him. I doubt he'll get much match time against Leicester unless we go down 2 goals and have nothing to lose--then he'll get the usual 237 seconds of play time at the end.

I personally feel he should start against Leicester...you can always sub him after 25 minutes if he runs around like an unbridled colt.
He didn't start because Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin start in his position every game.

But he should have been on around 60 minutes when it was clear Richarlison was off his game, and I'm not really sure why he wasn't aside from his questionable tactical awareness. He did try to dribble out of his own box while a goal up with minutes to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.