2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re all entitled to our opinions, that’s what a forum’s for. What makes you think he’ll start a game soon and score goals? We’ve seen nothing as yet to suggest he will.

I think from a pure physical and medical science side, you'll find Carlo will need to rotate:

Kean/Richarlison/DCL
Gordon/Bernard
Iwobi/Walcott

Plus I think he will find a few teams on the beach towards the end of the season so I hope he will take his opportunity.

He looks the part, big, powerful and athletic. He has a degree of raw ability. It all boils down to if he is prepared to keep his head down, listen to the coaching staff on the training ground.

Oh and keep himself out of trouble.
I think the same, that he has talent but he also needs to wake up to some realities about senior professional football. He has to be more disciplined when we don't have possession. Not jumping into tackles and keeping shape with the rest of the team and moving as a unit when the ball gets passed around.
If anyone can drill that into him, it will be Ancelotti.

Wish the best for him. And everyone jumping on his back is certainly premature. His poor-ish form and lack of play isn't likely his fault. It is difficult for these young players--with so much pressure on them--to adjust to a new league, let alone a new country. It is possible there was something lost in translation with the kit manager and other staff that are appointed to look after him. I suspect that the problem is that he was issued boots 3x too large with gravel in the extra toe-space, cast-iron insoles, lead uppers, and copper laces.

Not sure what think about Kean yet, hard to tell but I would be telling a lie if I said I wasn't disappointed in his goal return.

Whether we back him or want him sold his fate will be sealed by the end of the season.

We wont take a loss on him either, we signed him for an initial £22mil and Italian clubs would love him at that price.

I think if we offered him to Milan they would take him in a second.

I think if /when he has a few goals we will start seeing the best of him. At the mo he is so desperate to get going he does things like trying to dribble out our own box or take on 3 players instead of passing. He does have pace which showed for the Watford counter attack but looks like hes knackered all the time.

He looks the part, big, powerful and athletic. He has a degree of raw ability. It all boils down to if he is prepared to keep his head down, listen to the coaching staff on the training ground.

Oh and keep himself out of trouble.
I think he looks overweight.
I agree with you about big, powerful and raw ability. But, he always looks as if he has run a marathon, after any run that he makes he seems to be out of breath.
I really think he would be twice the player if he got fitter and lost some weight.

Whether we back him or want him sold his fate will be sealed by the end of the season.

We wont take a loss on him either, we signed him for an initial £22mil and Italian clubs would love him at that price.

I think if we offered him to Milan they would take him in a second.
I don't think that is true. They'll probably not decide to sell him until next summer regardless of what happens in the next few weeks. And if they're keeping him longer term, it'll be decided next season too.

I don't think that is true. They'll probably not decide to sell him until next summer regardless of what happens in the next few weeks. And if they're keeping him longer term, it'll be decided next season too.

Its not our choice.

If Raoila wants him out he's out see Lukaku

Its not our choice.

If Raoila wants him out he's out see Lukaku
He's on a pretty long term deal so he doesn't have the leverage.

Again see Lukaku. They wanted him out after 15/16 but couldn't force it because he had too many years left. The next year they used the contract negotiations to force our hand.

He's on a pretty long term deal so he doesn't have the leverage.

Again see Lukaku. They wanted him out after 15/16 but couldn't force it because he had too many years left. The next year they used the contract negotiations to force our hand.

I hope to God he leaves - lads utter tosh.

Makes DCL look like Harry Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.