2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can be gassed after 18 minutes though ? He’s not been injured, has been training regularly, I know he’s not played many minutes but im fairly sure a player should not be gassed after only 18 minutes
Perhaps the same bug that two other players have?

Although I haven’t been blown away by his previous games I don’t recall him looking quite so badly out of shape before.

Hope this young 19 year old is an honest lad who will fight to get his career back on track. He is human and really Duncan should have handled it a bit better. Even an acknowledged nod to him when coming off. It's a long walk for a 19 year old. A walk of shame. Also strange the way some get a kick out if it.

Hope this young 19 year old is an honest lad who will fight to get his career back on track. He is human and really Duncan should have handled it a bit better. Even an acknowledged nod to him when coming off. It's a long walk for a 19 year old. A walk of shame. Also strange the way some get a kick out if it.

Yeah he definitely should have handled it better i.e talked to him when he came off but tbf he is inexperienced himself and has only had 2 games as a manager both of which have been against big teams and with very high pressure. Must have been really annoyed that Kean wasn't doing as was asked to do. The long walk of shame was completely his own doing though as he had a sulk on and didn't have to head for the dressing room, could have just sat back down with the other lads again.

Big Dunc will have spoken to him and cleared the air already i imagine.

So why as he embarrassingly dragged off then?
Because we were hanging onto a much needed point by the skin of our teeth, Kean had the lowest pass accuracy of the team (50%) bar Pickford, looked tired, was making clumsy tackles and was clearly confused on exactly what his role was and Ferguson presumably thought that Niasse would be better at seeing out the game.

If this was the sh*te, he would play on Wednesday and score a hat-trick.

These things can be turned in to positives if people don't let ego get in the way.

If Ferguson can take him to 1 side tomorrow, clear the air, apologise for his reaction, or lack of, and own up to being annoyed in the heat of the moment, and Kean can acknowledge that he wasn't doing enough and he needs to fight for the team, there's no reason we can't get past it.

But it's up to the individuals.

Ferguson is stubborn, he admits it, he mentioned in his interview on ToffeeTv his reaction when he left, not shaking Moyes hand, and how he regretted it and apologised when he returned. I believe he is big enough and honest enough to hold his hands up.

Hopefully Kean can be as well, and prove his point on the pitch instead of sulking on the bench.

No offence to you, or others with a similar message, but this is a modern day reaction, when was it anyone else's issue if Kean is offended by Duncan's decision.
Seems like the feeling that there should have been a public show of affection from Dunc to Kean to assist Kean's feelings and the feelings of all those who were so easily upset amd offended by the Manager's decision just to make it easier for everyone to handle.
Sod that.
Respect needs to be earned.
Duncan has his reasons and they will no doubt be discussed hopefully because Kean goes to see him because he cares, and not because Duncan calls him in to explain.
Kean did well to show how upset he was without overstepping the mark like Ozil, whilst Ferguson made his decision and will deal with it afterwards whilst concentrating in that moment on the most important thing, the Team, not just one player, and rather than comfort Kean publicly, when he had clearly done something wrong in his eyes, despite not throwing him under the bus Like Mourhinio would in his Interview, he will no doubt give him the feedback and want to move on.
Maturity comes from dealing with that in the right way, meanwhile Ferguson is honest about what his remit is temoirarily, whilst firing a shot across the bow of the rest who would dare try it on.

No offence to you, or others with a similar message, but this is a modern day reaction, when was it anyone else's issue if Kean is offended by Duncan's decision.
Seems like the feeling that there should have been a public show of affection from Dunc to Kean to assist Kean's feelings and the feelings of all those who were so easily upset amd offended by the Manager's decision just to make it easier for everyone to handle.
Sod that.
Respect needs to be earned.
Duncan has his reasons and they will no doubt be discussed hopefully because Kean goes to see him because he cares, and not because Duncan calls him in to explain.
Kean did well to show how upset he was without overstepping the mark like Ozil, whilst Ferguson made his decision and will deal with it afterwards whilst concentrating in that moment on the most important thing, the Team, not just one player, and rather than comfort Kean publicly, when he had clearly done something wrong in his eyes, despite not throwing him under the bus Like Mourhinio would in his Interview, he will no doubt give him the feedback and want to move on.
Maturity comes from dealing with that in the right way, meanwhile Ferguson is honest about what his remit is temoirarily, whilst firing a shot across the bow of the rest who would dare try it on.

Totally agree with you but he is 19 in a different country. Starting his career. Just cause he is dancing around in his Instagram page doesnt mean he is a confident person. I felt dunc could have handled it better. I think there have been a lot worse performances this season by others and I know dunc wasn't in charge and we dont know if he would have pulled them off after 18 mins. I think it would have been better to have had a real go at kean in the changing room behind closed doors rather than a public embarrassment. Again only because of it's a 19 year old young lad. Not a grown man.

Totally agree with you but he is 19 in a different country. Starting his career. Just cause he is dancing around in his Instagram page doesnt mean he is a confident person. I felt dunc could have handled it better. I think there have been a lot worse performances this season by others and I know dunc wasn't in charge and we dont know if he would have pulled them off after 18 mins. I think it would have been better to have had a real go at kean in the changing room behind closed doors rather than a public embarrassment. Again only because of it's a 19 year old young lad. Not a grown man.
Generally agree but we are in 16th place with only 18 points after 17 games and trying to turn around an awful run. If keeping Kean on would have resulted in us losing that game I really don’t think it would have been worth the trade, harsh as it was on the kid.

He's not a kid in his first season at Marine though. He's a 25 million pound footballer earning a huge wage. A huge difference in my view. I may be wrong obviously in my views.

hey guys just checking to see if maybe we were a little bit too like the red bozos and shot our web early after just 20 mins of this guy.
Powerful
Direct
Skillful
Ball control
First touch
Positioning
Can slot

Magnificent signing. Not looking for too much from him season one, but this is easily one of the signings of the summer out of all premier league sides.
Best signing of the window, not just for us but the whole window. Can’t wait to see this guy play
17goals and 8assists this season for this fella

Watch.
He's going to be amazing and then nobody can ever talk about DCL being young and full of potential ever again. Happy days.
This kid has it all. That video of him training and absolutely rinsing Mina and Andre shows what is coming with this lad he will be abusing premier league defences for years to come
Going to be a star this kid.
There’s something about him. I think this lad will go right to to the top. Smashing signing.
He's going to put DCL to shame, Tosun will scuttle off back to Turkey and Niasse will just be a horrible distant memory.
An actual goal threat
Going to be a cracker this lad. Time for DCL to be promoted to the bench and let a real striker start.
The two turns to beat his man and shoot without having to look up are examples of instinctive striker's play. Unfortunately DCL hasn't got it. Kean at 19 and over 3 years younger than DCL will have many, many more shots at goal than DCL and will be in the right position to be found by Sigurdsson, Bernard, Digne far more often.

Looks to be strong as an oxe and useful at holding the ball up too. What a player we could have.
You can already see he has what DCL doesn't, he'll be starting games very soon.
How on Earth did we snag this kid with no buyback clause? He has to start next game. Created more chances in 20 minutes than DCL did in 70
I don´t dislike DCL on a personal level. Sure he´s a very nice lad. However an Everton no 9 he is not.
I haven´t seen a young Everton player this good since I watched Rooney in about 2003.
A truly wonderful footballer.
100% pass completion when he came on.

Once he starts firing aint nobody gonna stop this boy.

His Everton career is hanging by a thread after today. Whether he makes it here or not will largely come down to who the next manager is and their man management abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.