2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done well when he came on, but needs to get himself fit, looked shattered last 5 minutes and he was only on for 20

I think this is why he hasn't started yet. Graham Stuart said he looked caned by the end. That fitness will come though, he's barely had a pre season so 20 minutes last week, 20 minutes this week will help him along.

Another weeks training and hopefully he's good to start against Villa

I think this is why he hasn't started yet. Graham Stuart said he looked caned by the end. That fitness will come though, he's barely had a pre season so 20 minutes last week, 20 minutes this week will help him along.

Another weeks training and hopefully he's good to start against Villa
I thought in the 1st game he didn’t really get himself about at all, but maybe his conditioning played a part in that. Today he really made himself available and was all over (and he still managed to get into scoring positions!)

Looked like he might be everything we need

I’m as excited about Kean as anyone else

But we are in a marathon not a sprint. If Marco doesn’t think he’s ready to start games, he’s not ready to start games. Right now, he may be best suited to come on and ran at tired defenders as he gets used to the PL

DCL brings it from the first minute and he at least helps the team with hold up play and physicality. It’s not the end of the world with him in there, especially while we are a fortress and don’t need bags of goals to win

When Marco knows Moise is ready, he will unleash him

I thought we were keeping him till the cup game,but lively,looks dangerous,has shots,does more than most even in the short spells he had on the pitch,looks very good,and as good as what we have heard,maybe worth the start v villa,we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.