2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silva is frustrating me here with Kean. I mean shoving him out on the wing and then hooking him at half time certainly isn’t giving the lad a proper chance.

Play him, and then play him again. Give him a proper run in the side to help him play in to form and get used to English football.

The only thing I can sympathise with Silva is that maybe he feels at the moment he can’t afford to give him time when we’re desperately needing results.

He’s under a lot of pressure with his job seemingly under threat so I can sort of understand him going with safer options right now but it’s frustrating all the same.

Silva is frustrating me here with Kean. I mean shoving him out on the wing and then hooking him at half time certainly isn’t giving the lad a proper chance.

Play him, and then play him again. Give him a proper run in the side to help him play in to form and get used to English football.

The only thing I can sympathise with Silva is that maybe he feels at the moment he can’t afford to give him time when we’re desperately needing results.

He’s under a lot of pressure with his job seemingly under threat so I can sort of understand him going with safer options right now but it’s frustrating all the same.

Everybody blaming Silva, but maybe Silva isnt to blame here? Maybe Kean isnt doing enough to play games?

He persevered with DCL up top for ages who was doing nothing.

Im not Kean's biggest fan based on what I've seen but the whole team is struggling because we have a manager who is tactically clueless.

Like I said previously - look at Wolves and Leicester and you see two clubs with a philosophy and system on the pitch and said players play into it.

Every week we are chopping, changing, going from zonal to man marking, Rich up top then out wide right then left.

The manager is by far the biggest problem at this club - get in someone with will put down a system and play players to fit that system and Kean up top will develop as the season goes by.

He isn't developing under this fella no chance.

What's the translation to this

Status
Not open for further replies.