2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, It's called giving him a fair chance and not giving him 20 minute cameos and expecting him to do bits, Put him up front with IWOBI behind him and lets see what happens, He's only played with Gylfi behind him who is a shadow this season. He got rightfully dropped for Southampton for being late. How many other games have players in our team who have been utter muck still start games and the next game and the game after that.

I'm all for giving him a fair chance but let's not kid ourselves that this is guaranteed to have a happy ending. I would definitely keep him around for the foreseeable though, let´s hope he can force his way into the team and repay the faith we showed him to spend so much money.

Told his estranged arl fella to shut up there

It's well documented that he and his dad don't get on, so it was stupid to see everyone like 'omg, it's Lukaku's dad all over again.'
Are u surprised mate? Same as that Esk article, was all assumptions and opinions really and people were commenting "so we're skint then fs". Like it takes 2 seconds to research things on Google. There's a section of our fans who'll believe and regurgitate anything reported by jarg ITKs, disreputable journos and mental dars

Are u surprised mate? Same as that Esk article, was all assumptions and opinions really and people were commenting "so we're skint then fs". Like it takes 2 seconds to research things on Google. There's a section of our fans who'll believe and regurgitate anything reported by jarg ITKs, disreputable journos and mental dars

I try not to be, but I guess I have too much faith in our fans at times

Status
Not open for further replies.