2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me where Juve really wanted a buy back clause.

Can you link any evidence where Arsenal wanted him? Btw I'm not arsed Arsenal wanted him or not because EFC are a bigger football club than Arsenal.

If you Google "Arsenal want to sign Moise Kean" you'll get about 25 articles

If you Google "Juventus want Moise Kean buy back clause" you'll get about 25 articles

All from various outlets and various journalists.

If you want concrete Evidence well you'd have to email Juventus, Kean, Arsenal and Everton if any of the above is true.

If you Google "Arsenal want to sign Moise Kean" you'll get about 25 articles

If you Google "Juventus want Moise Kean buy back clause" you'll get about 25 articles

All from various outlets and various journalists.

If you want concrete Evidence well you'd have to email Juventus, Kean, Arsenal and Everton if any of the above is true.

All I see there is 'If' mate

The first two games he has started we have notched seven goals(Yes I know one was Lincoln!!)He may not have scored yet, however he is having an impact stretching teams with his movement which in turn is creating space for others in our team to prosper.
See this is the thing with a player like Kean, ok he hasnt scored, but the opponents defense has to keep an eye on him, which helps the rest of the attack get time and space

Its coming for him, but if dosent score and we win its all good.

Get a grip fella's
Theres no "monkey on his back ", he isnt "under pressure" and theres certainly not "way too much pressure on him"

He's in fantastic hands here with Silva & Brands.

The only thing he needs is time to adjust and he'll get that here.

So knock off the pressure stuff eh.

He's under terrible pressure to make his mum a cuppa, she's been waiting 3 minutes.

Could make or break him all this undue pressure.

Get a grip fella's
Theres no "monkey on his back ", he isnt "under pressure" and theres certainly not "way too much pressure on him"

He's in fantastic hands here with Silva & Brands.

The only thing he needs is time to adjust and he'll get that here.

So knock off the pressure stuff eh.
Of course there is - any big cost striker needs a goal early on otherwise it slowly becomes a problem.

He’s great, and the goals will come. But he needs one soon...

Of course there is - any big cost striker needs a goal early on otherwise it slowly becomes a problem.

He’s great, and the goals will come. But he needs one soon...
Signed for peanuts mate not big money.

He certainly wont be pressured to do so.
Took Crouch (seasoned prem player) 19 games to score for them lot til early December.
So there should be no pressure whatsoever for this kid.
It'll come when he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.