2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just call it as I see it mate.

I praised him last summer when he done a good job minus the CF position so its only fair that I criticise him for his short comings - unless you advocate that I be bias and never question what Marcel does badly?
While we are 4 games into a new season siting 4/5th , safely through to the next round in the L.cup is hardly the time to criticise.

You're banging on and on quoting stats. More to it than stats. DCL has shots on goal.....kicks a ball slower than my nan to the keeper but it counts as a shot. Use your eyes once and awhile.

Jesus christ lol who are you's arguing with?! I've not said any of this stuff.

I'm not saying DCL is better, I'm not saying shots on target are how you judge a player.

Someone said he has loads of shots. I said he doesn't. End'o'story!

Not really, a striker beating a man , beating the keeper and being denied by the post shows sharpness, ability and a goal threat , that he didn't score is just bad luck

Luck is for losers.

I mean you are kind of right but your eyes will show you that, it doesn't need a stat attached to it.

....whilst we have invested a lot of expectancy in this young man, by modern standards we haven’t invested a lot of money. I think he’s a cheaper purchase than Tosun and Bolasie, plus he’s on considerably less salary than Sandro.

Perhaps he’s currently just what he is, a standard £25m striker. We all hope he progresses to something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.