2019/20 Moise Kean

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
How did he play 1st half mate
only watched it from the 10th minute,but he seemed to do ok,had that shot saved,that he probably thinks he should score,overhit a pass for a player on the edge of the 18 yard box that may have been a goal,got flatten a few times,and italy have just got a 3rd

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £30m
First goal coming up at Bournemouth :celebrate: .
I would be disappointed if he doesnt score against them - they are one of the most open sides in the league and playing at home will be even more attacking - if he doesnt utilise the space in this one I'll be slightly concerned.

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £500k
Way too much pressure on Kean. He is 19, moved to another country, learning a different language and learnin* to play in a much faster league than he is used to. I would be surprised if we see much out of him this season. He needs to be nurtured while he finds his feet here. Will need rotating to keep some o& th3 pressure off him. Should be coming on as a sub.

Yakinblue

Player Valuation: £1m
1 . He ran his contract down and wouldn’t sign another , they really wanted a buy back clause as well

2 . Arsenal wanted him but he wanted guaranteed first team football or at least a club that he knew he had a good chance of establishing himself
Can you show me where Juve really wanted a buy back clause.

Can you link any evidence where Arsenal wanted him? Btw I'm not arsed Arsenal wanted him or not because EFC are a bigger football club than Arsenal.

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £500k
With the greatest respect, Arsenal have been a much bigger club than us for quite a long time. However, they are in transition and somewhat weaker than for a number of seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.