2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate...you enlighten me

Man City have pretty much an endless supply of cash, subject to FFP.

Their wage structure completely blows ours out of the water.

They have a nice stadium.

Anyone who signs plays alongside world class players like KDB, Aguero, etc.

Anyone who signs gets to play in the champions league and challenge for (and most likely win) titles.

If you think we can compete with all of that, you’re kidding yourself im afraid mate.

We have to be ambitious but we’ve got a lot of work to do before we can start competing with RM, Man City, etc, for players.

Possibly a small cameo again. Would rather he didn't get kicked by some league 1 grocks for an extended period of time.
If we're losing though, he should be on much earlier than against Villa.
No different than getting kicked by Lee Cathcart and I thought he handled it well. I just don't want to see Cenk FFS.

Edit: Sorry Craig Cathcart. No idea who Lee is.

People too worried about Lincoln’s defenders giving him a kick. They’ll only be giving him a kick if he’s too good and too quick for them and if so he’s gonna be winning free kicks/pens getting the other team bookings and forcing them into being a little more cautious.

If he’s as good as he’s hyped up to be he’ll need to be getting used to getting a few kicks. This is a great opportunity for him to grab a goal or two and he should absolutely be starting if he’s match fit.

People too worried about Lincoln’s defenders giving him a kick. They’ll only be giving him a kick if he’s too good and too quick for them and if so he’s gonna be winning free kicks/pens getting the other team bookings and forcing them into being a little more cautious.

If he’s as good as he’s hyped up to be he’ll need to be getting used to getting a few kicks. This is a great opportunity for him to grab a goal or two and he should absolutely be starting if he’s match fit.

Indeed. The best strikers get kicked all the time over here - if Kean wants to emulate... I dunno, Aguero, then he may as well get used to it now.

It's the perfect chance to start him I reckon.

No excuses to not start him, Everton only turned up last season once it was dead, let's not make that mistake.
As much as Friday hurt the cups are more important.

I knew he was ready when i saw his reaction to that Walcott miss lol
Yeah, lads desperate to get a win for us, while the likes of Walcott and DCL know there going to get game time regardless, so victory is less important.

Play him from the start on Wednesday, even if he comes off on 60

A couple of questions...

1) Why did Juve let him go if he is the next big thing?
2) Why weren't any other top club in for him?

1 . He ran his contract down and wouldn’t sign another , they really wanted a buy back clause as well

2 . Arsenal wanted him but he wanted guaranteed first team football or at least a club that he knew he had a good chance of establishing himself

Status
Not open for further replies.