2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kean will offer more then DCL that’s for sure, but any centre forward in the league Aguero et al, would have struggled with the service from Richarlison, Bernard and Siguardsson last night. Frankly they were awful.
Just look at Liverpool. Mané is a great goal scorer but doesn’t get loads of assists. Not many of their midfielders get loads of assists either. Most of their assists come from their full backs and probably Firmino. Maybe Salah?

I think digne got 4 and I’m not sure how many Coleman got. Richarlison got 1 I Wouldn’t expect him to get double figure assists, for a few years hopefully he will improve his assists this season.
But he’s there to score goals. If him and Kean can’t get 30 between them and hopefully iwobi can get the assists and with improvement coming form the fullbacks, midfield and Bernard. We should have scored at least 3 Witt the chances we got last night.

Just look at Liverpool. Mané is a great goal scorer but doesn’t get loads of assists. Not many of their midfielders get loads of assists either. Most of their assists come from their full backs and probably Firmino. Maybe Salah?

I think digne got 4 and I’m not sure how many Coleman got. Richarlison got 1 I Wouldn’t expect him to get double figure assists, for a few years hopefully he will improve his assists this season.
But he’s there to score goals. If him and Kean can’t get 30 between them and hopefully iwobi can get the assists and with improvement coming form the fullbacks, midfield and Bernard. We should have scored at least 3 Witt the chances we got last night.
This is assuming DCL's, Walcott's and Iwobi's good chances all went in. And sometimes that will happen and we win 3-1. But that isn't a sustainable way to play. We have to have more than three have decent looks at goal in a game.

This is assuming DCL's, Walcott's and Iwobi's good chances all went in. And sometimes that will happen and we win 3-1. But that isn't a sustainable way to play. We have to have more than three have decent looks at goal in a game.
Well of course, but to create 3 great chances, though iwobi did well for his chance and get into another few good situations is pretty good for an away game imo. Leicester had 2 shots on goal today and win 2-1.

Only really city and Liverpool will go away and create 5/6 great chances. And they aren’t doing that every away game. Obviously what I’m going to say now is obvious, but DCL scores for 1-1 at half time. Then it’s a totally different game.

Loads of the top 6 will go away this season and get 1 or 2 chances and win games, we haven’t got clinical strikers. Maybe Kean will surprise us and Richarlison will find his form. But until we get them clinical forwards nothing will change.

Well of course, but to create 3 great chances, though iwobi did well for his chance and get into another few good situations is pretty good for an away game imo. Leicester had 2 shots on goal today and win 2-1.

Only really city and Liverpool will go away and create 5/6 great chances. And they aren’t doing that every away game. Obviously what I’m going to say now is obvious, but DCL scores for 1-1 at half time. Then it’s a totally different game.

Loads of the top 6 will go away this season and get 1 or 2 chances and win games, we haven’t got clinical strikers. Maybe Kean will surprise us and Richarlison will find his form. But until we get them clinical forwards nothing will change.
We will also go away and do this a few times. But we will also have games like yesterday. Because that's what happens when you are hoping to take 2 or 3 chances and turn it into 1 or 2 goals. Sometimes it happens and most times it doesn't.

West Ham went to Watford today and created a whole bunch of chances. Predictably they scored three goals and won. I'm not saying we should be like West Ham but simply saying it is possible to go on the road and have a good attacking game. If we do that more often we will win more often.

It would also be nice if Kean could steal us a few by being a great finisher but that is still not a sustainable way to go about it.

A couple of questions...

1) Why did Juve let him go if he is the next big thing?
2) Why weren't any other top club in for him?

A couple of questions...

1) Why did Juve let him go if he is the next big thing?
2) Why weren't any other top club in for him?
We will see but can he be any worse than what we have?
If he is then questions will need answering of our recruitment policy. So far Marcel has been given huge expectations

We will see but can he be any worse than what we have?
If he is then questions will need answering of our recruitment policy. So far Marcel has been given huge expectations

That's not the point though is it?

Can not MB spot a player? Is he a super agent in disguise? Why weren't any other clubs sniffing around him and perhaps most importantly of all is why did Juve let him go on the 'cheap' with no buy back clause what so ever burned into his contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.