2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still early days with Kean...

Signed for potential & does not appear to be the finished article yet...

Still seems a raw talent with a lot to learn...

Don't expect too much from him this season....5-10 goals in all comps would be a good start...

You really are a clueless bellend aren't you. Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Moise had a decent run out. Boy's gonna be a legend one day

mush you obv don't understand sarcasm...

and yes kean will do very well netting 10 goals this season

I’m most impressed with how quickly he bought in. You could tell from the first game he had next to no responsibility at Juventus. Kind of just went through the motions despite coming on very late and not getting very involved.

Second game in, he’s applying pressure, making himself available and doing the dirty work on both sides of the ball. His runs are excellent and he played a big part in creating the 1st goal on Sunday. Looks mature beyond his years. Whether he racks up a tally remains to be seen, but I like what he has brought so far.

Can you show me where Juve really wanted a buy back clause.

Can you link any evidence where Arsenal wanted him? Btw I'm not arsed Arsenal wanted him or not because EFC are a bigger football club than Arsenal.

Yeah sure I will just get on the phone to the juve chairman and ask him to write me up a letter if you like. It was widely reported they wanted one which would make sense wouldn’t it. Add that to the fact we wanted him since January according to brands, it would explain why it took so long to get the deal done wouldn’t it? Was widely reported arsenal wanted him and I read seomehwre that he wanted first team football so chose us.

Signed for peanuts mate not big money.

He certainly wont be pressured to do so.
Took Crouch (seasoned prem player) 19 games to score for them lot til early December.
So there should be no pressure whatsoever for this kid.
It'll come when he's ready.
£27m for a 19 year old is a lot of money.

And Crouch was under horrific pressure, he speaks about it openly in his podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.