Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the going gets, tough then this Everton side just don't want to know about it.To take the lead twice, and still fail to hold out for the win.Pathetic stuff.

Tbh I didn’t watch a minute of the game and when I saw the result I thought the whole of the GOT forum would ready to burn the club down but instead I found that there was just a general sense of depression and defeat. Did this loss break our fan base to the point we’ve all given up and accept these results?

Tbh I didn’t watch a minute of the game and when I saw the result I thought the whole of the GOT forum would ready to burn the club down but instead I found that there was just a general sense of depression and defeat. Did this loss break our fan base to the point we’ve all given up and accept these results?

...it was just pathetic. 2 goals should’ve been enough but we were defensively awful. I’m reminded of Jagielka talking about Moyes working them hour by hour, day by day on defending set pieces. In the end they knew exactly what to do and rarely conceded in 2 seasons.

I think folk feel we have inept coaches and are resigned that this manifests itself on the pitch. Depressing.

ashamed to say I actually bet against my own team at 2-2 , 10/1 was just too good to turn down.

Didnt really soften the blow though, season is basically over.

And why oh why do our games always seem to come attached by default with contenious decisions?

Not arsed I’ve laughed more today than any other game. Having running battles is south East London is character building. You don’t Fck with the toffees

Two firms that turned up with intent. Your lot getting plenty of respect on the Wall forums. Looked nasty for the fella that got cut. Although why your first thought is to take a selfie is an odd reaction.

Two firms that turned up with intent. Your lot getting plenty of respect on the Wall forums. Looked nasty for the fella that got cut. Although why your first thought is to take a selfie is an odd reaction.
Yes because grown men showing up to fight over who’s better at kicking a ball through some sticks is something to be respected. Utter Neanderthals.

This game reminded me of Atalanta away, last year under Koeman. No stomach for a fight; not one of the cowards yesterday are fit to wear the blue shirt.

The team needs gutting, starting with Sigurdsson and Keane. Silva out.

We need to massively upgrade on Siggy. Someone who is in that position needs to have a bigger influence on the game

Commentators mentioned this yesterday (it’s already been said many times) 10 goals or so this season but does not affect the game. We need to give a manager time to get this right. We are in a pretty bad state but still, somehow, reasonably close to 7th, although our upcoming fixtures will put pay to that.

...it was just pathetic. 2 goals should’ve been enough but we were defensively awful. I’m reminded of Jagielka talking about Moyes working them hour by hour, day by day on defending set pieces. In the end they knew exactly what to do and rarely conceded in 2 seasons.

I think folk feel we have inept coaches and are resigned that this manifests itself on the pitch. Depressing.
Yup, people starting to realise what we lost in Moyes. Him too, I expect.

The only difference between Silva and Martinez and relegation is money. Moyes had us frequently top 7, with Europe and fa cup runs with very little money.

Let's stop the farce and get back to basics. We're not one of these 'survival' clubs that needs an overseas horde of players. We need a British manager that's gonna make a (not this) team fight. Sigs has zero leadership in a key position. Pickford, Keane, Coleman, digne, mina and zouma ok. Lookman, Rico, dcl. The rest go.

Status
Not open for further replies.