Michael Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrr no!!!!!!

Not a 'rumour' but a thought, watching him come on today against Blackpool made me wonder whether he'd be interested in a move to Goodison. David Moyes has a great record of getting has-beens back to their best and Owen must want to atleast have a chance of Euro 2012.

He's still got pace and that finishing prowness, never mind that he's an ex-Red.

Would you as fans be interested?

He's horrible!!!

He's broken, he's a kopite, he had his chance to join us and went to the mancs for money and he's horrible!!!!

Saha will be scoring for us a long time after Owen's finished!!!

CLOSE THIS THREAD why are we always linked with sick,injured,half dead or dead players FFS GOT you should filter this out before it hits the forum, Oh forgot to say that fella Giggs plays good away from homelol

i think he will play for 3 or 4 more years and bag a lot of goals for someone (probably stoke fulham or sunderland.)

if he was as bad as people say , he wouldnt be at man utd imo.
id sign him in a snap personnaly.

YES! we need a striker like Owen in our squad calm finisher, still quick and intelligent movement, he's also shrugged off his injury prone tag this year as well, definitely want him here like.

Reckon we will sign both him and Wes Brown this summer. Doesn't excite me but i think we will get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.