Michael Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owen is already hated by the red s****e, if he signed for us and scored the winner in a derby it would be piss funny.

If Moyes says yes, then I'm with Moyes.

People saying he relies on his pace haven't got a clue.

There's more to scoring goals than skinning players; it's about timing and composure, and Owen has both of these.

we need to sign at least 2 strikers and possibly sell Anichebe and Yak, so Owen would be good, but i would be leaning towards Klose if we wanted an experienced striker

People seem to forget that Ferguson - the best manager in the league - seems to think he is good enough to play for one of the best teams in the world...

...and the fact Moyes has been after him for 5 years or so also says alot....

...btw good finish by him today

His heart would never be in joining us no chance. He knows his limitations he's a bit part player at best nowadays...prone to injury, even his desire has left his game. We already have Saha in a similar fashion injury wise but in my opinion has much more to offer over the course of a season. He is not the answer and no one would be satisfied with Owen as a new signing.

Even with limited options Moyes will find better than that (as long as he stays).

His heart would never be in joining us no chance. He knows his limitations he's a bit part player at best nowadays...prone to injury, even his desire has left his game. We already have Saha in a similar fashion injury wise but in my opinion has much more to offer over the course of a season. He is not the answer and no one would be satisfied with Owen as a new signing.

Even with limited options Moyes will find better than that (as long as he stays).

Boyhood Everton fan

Last edited:

Bill Kenright has just texted me a photo from the contract negotiations from his iphone.

SuperStock_1527R-1080199.jpg

Boyhood Everton fan

I know he's a boyhood Everton fan, I was referring to the fact I just dont think he has the desire to move to any club. I think his heart is now with playing with his horses than continuing his football career elsewhere.

He's done. Too many injuries and not enough production. Just don't see what the benefit would be for us. I know we need forwards, but Owen is not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.