2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren`t West Ham supposedly looking for a centre half ?

If so, I`ll drive him there myself.
And on that point , Wham have just sold Diopp to big watch for 15 big ones.

That's more than enough to replace him with Mr Keane .

Go on Dave , you know you want to.

Theres a reason for that.

A reason holgate come on before him and then mykolenko went into CB before him.

He's a truly terrible defender
8 pages of moaning about a player who hasnt played all season? More posts in this thread then in the Doucoure thread who with his idiotic behaviour in the penalty area cost as points on Saturday.
Twice as many as the Tarkowski thread who played a very good debute on Saturday, but nobody cares about that, rather be negative and moan about a player who hasnt even played

And on that point , Wham have just sold Diopp to big watch for 15 big ones.

That's more than enough to replace him with Mr Keane .

Go on Dave , you know you want to.

telling that marco silva had absolutely no interest in our donkeys like keane when looking for a centre half

8 pages of moaning about a player who hasnt played all season? More posts in this thread then in the Doucoure thread who with his idiotic behaviour in the penalty area cost as points on Saturday.
Twice as many as the Tarkowski thread who played a very good debute on Saturday, but nobody cares about that, rather be negative and moan about a player who hasnt even played

Do you think the reason people comment more is because we have a terrible defender on massive wages who is a beacon for errors, and they just want him gone?

Do you think the reason people comment more is because we have a terrible defender on massive wages who is a beacon for errors, and they just want him gone?
No, i think they comment more because they are obsessed with being negative for the sake of it. Besides Mina is on even more wages

….there is understandably debate because we have two first choice CBs out with bad injuries and even before those the indication is that the Manager was looking to bring another in.

iKeane is a high earner who is apparently being overlooked, it’s being discussed on a fans forum. Most posters have a view you don’t share, they express that view. He might not have played this season but I think we’ve seen enough of him to make a judgement call. its looking like Lampard feels the same.

….there is understandably debate because we have two first choice CBs out with bad injuries and even before those the indication is that the Manager was looking to bring another in.

iKeane is a high earner who is apparently being overlooked, it’s being discussed on a fans forum. Most posters have a view you don’t share, they express that view. He might not have played this season but I think we’ve seen enough of him to make a judgement call. its looking like Lampard feels the same.
Ok, debate, I pointed out last week that Keane had to start alongside Tarko because there was a good chance that could be our most likely CB pair, since there was no chance Mina would stay fit.
From week one we would should of got them working together, was I right?
As it turned out, as I predicted Mina did get injured, ok nobody could predict what has unfortunately happened to Godfrey.
Do you think Lampard got it right or wrong?
He had a choice on who too play, 4 options all with as many reasons to be left out as each other, since none were better or worse last season. But one thing we did no for certain is Mina wouldn't stay fit and shouldn't of been played, Keane should of

Ok, debate, I pointed out last week that Keane had to start alongside Tarko because there was a good chance that could be our most likely CB pair, since there was no chance Mina would stay fit.
As it turned out, as I predicted Mina did get injured, ok nobody could predict what has unfortunately happened to Godfrey.
He had a choice on who too play, 4 options all with as many reasons to be left out as each other, since none were better or worse last season. But one thing we did no for certain is Mina wouldn't stay fit and shouldn't of been played, Keane should of

no because when everyone is fit keane is clearly our 5th choice CB, soon to be 6th

Agreed. All 3 are poor, hence we were where we were last season. And I think if an offer came for any of them, they would've been sold.

But Keane scored more own goals than them and often in position whereby he wasn't under much pressure.
Aye. I'd be selling all three of them, Mina too, and getting a real quality player in to add to Branthwaite, Coady and Tarkowski next season. Would also look to bring in a second centre back for the future too.

The Dear John message before the Euros from Southgate destroyed his bone china confidence,he was superb previous to that over the winter though not having crowds probably helped.The Spurs game after he got the news was a train wreck.....The City game end of season was something that still gives me nightmares..

….what a crazy approach.

You don’t start Keane over Mina just because you think he’ll get injured. You start Mina against Chelsea because you play your best team. Defensively we looked fine, Mina even looked like he had the situation covered when Doucoure had his moment.

A few seasons ago Keane played a couple of games for us on the right of a three and was embarrassingly exposed. I think one of those matches was at Stoke, Peters got in behind him all the time. The next game at Goodison was just as bad. He struggles without a full back alongside.

I find it ludicrous to suggest he starts over Mina, especially in a 3 and especially with Coady coming in. Holgate is poor but not as poor as Keane in that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.