2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would settle for Tarkowski-Godfrey-Coady-Branthwaite. That's got to work for us, and we focus on a creative player and striker. Of course we need them to cost £500k with payments spread over 30 years and will need to sell Pickford, Onana and Dominic Calvert-Lewin to raise money for these. ugh. the euphoria of our 1 point has died out I'm sorry

Ha. I know.

I just feel that we flog Keane for £15mill while we can, get Coady, have £11mill in the kitty on top of the Onana fee we'll probably get (£40-50mill)...it's a decent budget to add some bodies in without a huge rebuild.

We're just gonna play Branthwaite in the LCB role next season so it's not a big issue. Keane is a capable backup on relatively low wages for Branthwaite when that happens.

I would settle for Tarkowski-Godfrey-Coady-Branthwaite. That's got to work for us, and we focus on a creative player and striker. Of course we need them to cost £500k with payments spread over 30 years and will need to sell Pickford, Onana and Dominic Calvert-Lewin to raise money for these. ugh. the euphoria of our 1 point has died out I'm sorry
Why. Gordon 45 Kean 25.

Under Dyche...

Coady - 4 games. 6 points. Conceded 4.
Keane - 4 games. 5 points. Conceded 8.
Right so we lost more games with Coady playing under Dyche then with Keane playing, i knew it, the revitalising of Keane will save us.
Over the season we are more then a point per game with Keane, and had been less then a point per games with Coady

Right so we lost more games with Coady playing under Dyche then with Keane playing, i knew it, the revitalising of Keane will save us.
Over the season we are more then a point per game with Keane, and had been less then a point per games with Coady

Your very odd aren't you.

Someone has just pointed out we have got more points and conceded less goals with Keane out the team, and you're response is "weve lost more without Keane" HahahahahH

Your very odd aren't you.

Someone has just pointed out we have got more points and conceded less goals with Keane out the team, and you're response is "weve lost more without Keane" HahahahahH
Yeah but that is a fact, its all relevant, we have to stop losing games, this stat shows we are under the stalwart who has returned for the business end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.