2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is ok and no more than that, too slow on the turn, not aggressive enough and switches off. He gets games for England because his competition is very ordinary, Maguire, Jones, Smalling. Stones is the only centre back of real quality available for England.

He's a decent bog standard English centre back. His reading of the game has improved under Silva nd he seems a lot calmer than previously. His distribution has got better too. My feeling would be though that he is close to his peak currently. I saw Spurs and Arsenal are loosely linked in the summer and it would have made a lot of sense to moe him on then, potential for a fair bit more than we bought him for.

A Koeman and Walsh signing says it all really.

Gueye was the only exception out of all the dross they signed.
I think if Kean was scouted properly he would not be here. I just can’t understand, if he was looked at over a period of games, how his lack of pace was not noticed, he is never aware of where he is.I would love to see the scouting reports on him and who the scout was.Any football fan with reasonable football knowledge couldn’t advocate signing this lad for a premier league side, not even for a fraction of the fee we paid for him.I can’t honestly understand how he is here.

I think if Kean was scouted properly he would not be here. I just can’t understand, if he was looked at over a period of games, how his lack of pace was not noticed, he is never aware of where he is.I would love to see the scouting reports on him and who the scout was.Any football fan with reasonable football knowledge couldn’t advocate signing this lad for a premier league side, not even for a fraction of the fee we paid for him.I can’t honestly understand how he is here.

He plays like he doesn't understand how he got here as well.

Cart
&
Horse

image.jpeg

It's been seven hours and fifteen weeks
Since we last kept a clean sheet

A text on the BBC live webpage.....

How is Lewis Dunk not even in this squad? Keane is a massive weakness
Mark in Brighton

Ha Ha Ha, tell us something we don’t know.

He is ok and no more than that, too slow on the turn, not aggressive enough and switches off. He gets games for England because his competition is very ordinary, Maguire, Jones, Smalling. Stones is the only centre back of real quality available for England.
let’s sign him then.......oh hang on

I just can’t believe he is good enough to play for us let alone England
Maybe he will find his level next season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.