2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was typical of his game right there. He took up a good position where he had a full view of the danger. He sees McGuire’s man making a run, but instead of screaming at McGuire, he’s drawn to the man, leaving his man in acres of space. Woeful defending.

That was typical of his game right there. He took up a good position where he had a full view of the danger. He sees McGuire’s man making a run, but instead of screaming at McGuire, he’s drawn to the man, leaving his man in acres of space. Woeful defending.

It’s MAGuire not McGuire

I think I will leave Michael alone for a bit and give him a break, I honestly think he needs to be taken out of Everton’s team at the moment and given a rest, not worried how he plays for England, but criticising him at the moment is not going to help him, his confidence looks shattered.

I think if Kean was scouted properly he would not be here. I just can’t understand, if he was looked at over a period of games, how his lack of pace was not noticed, he is never aware of where he is.I would love to see the scouting reports on him and who the scout was.Any football fan with reasonable football knowledge couldn’t advocate signing this lad for a premier league side, not even for a fraction of the fee we paid for him.I can’t honestly understand how he is here.

Low block defender signed for a side who want to play a high-ish line. Madness. I think our need for aerial dominance at the time clouded other judgements.

That's his England career probably over now, even if his form dramatically turns around. The Talksport community will scream and bawl at the idea of him ever getting called up again, Southgate will save himself the hassle.

Us not signing a CB in the summer was just disastrous.

Feeling sorry for England, terrible defender, we already suffer but how can Tomori not play in his place, awful decision from Southgate. Hopefuly we shift him soon

He's a decent bog standard English centre back. His reading of the game has improved under Silva nd he seems a lot calmer than previously. His distribution has got better too. My feeling would be though that he is close to his peak currently. I saw Spurs and Arsenal are loosely linked in the summer and it would have made a lot of sense to moe him on then, potential for a fair bit more than we bought him for.
" reading of the game has improved under Silva" NAH ! "distribution has got better" NAH! "close to his peak" YES ! More useless than I thought.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.