2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve got a quality stadium in the pipeline, an owner/s who pump in £100m’s, and you’re always looking to improve the squad.

IMHO, despite their relative youth, Keane and Pickford will not be in your starting 11 by the time of BMD. Not good enough for a top 6/7 team looking to make it in Europe too.

On a similar vein, Keane is a plodder for England. Southgate’s been a breath of fresh air, but not on Keane.
The problem with all that spending is only being able to spend on cast offs from top sides. It’s not easy to bring in quality. Iwobi, Walcott, Keane, Sigurdsson etc. bench players (in Keane’s case not even that) at top 6 clubs. Spending 100m plus won’t budge the club nearer them when it’s players they don’t want.

I don’t think we play to his strengths, I think he preferred it when he had midfielders setting up chances for him and stuff.

A Koeman and Walsh signing says it all really.

Gueye was the only exception out of all the dross they signed.
I agree and then we sold him on the cheap to the richest club in the world and before anyone mentions his age I notice Kante who's 28 is being touted at £70 million.

....I thought I read a post from you suggesting we need a different partner for Mina. Must be getting you mixed up with somebody else.
No, Mina isnt good enough, Zouma and Keane was ok, but even that was far from perfect, Mina no chance.

Still getting games for the 3rd best team in the world, yet some people wanna replace him with a fella who doesnt even make Chelseas bench.

*thinking emoji
When the competition is Phil Jones and some no mark from Brighton I reckon you could get a game for them

Status
Not open for further replies.