2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on the ball compared to who ? Duffy ? Evan's? I'd expect him to be aswell. Not good enough simple as.

Why are you shouting at me? I already said I don't rate him!

You asked what his strengths are, I said his strengths are he is decent on the ball, because he is. That isn't nearly enough to be a good defender though.

Neville said he was at clear fault for the opener. Turned his back on his opponent, no awareness of where his opponent was, ball watching.

Why are you shouting at me? I already said I don't rate him!

You asked what his strengths are, I said his strengths are he is decent on the ball, because he is. That isn't nearly enough to be a good defender though.
I'm not shouting at all and neither does keane. I disagree I think he's average on the ball nowdays, 10 years ago I'd say he's good on the ball.

I'm not shouting at all and neither does keane. I disagree I think he's average on the ball nowdays, 10 years ago I'd say he's good on the ball.

I don't care to be honest! I'ts not what we need anyway. I have never rated him. Actually maybe first two weeks that he came here and that's about it.

Annoyingly every player we have got seems to have a major flaw in them.

I do I care enough to not want him playing for Everton. The club has a lot of major flaws sadly.

Sadly we have no other real options right now. Just got to get on with it until we can change it. Of course then the new player has get to bed in, then we need to look at Mina and decide if he is good enough as well...

Who?
No way would another prem team take him, even on half wages. No way.

He is the slowest/most immobile centre half in the league,

They would. For some reason people away from the club seem to rate him.

Being a regular international for England seems to carry some weight with clubs for some weird reason.

He just look off balance all the time, looks bad with ball, man marking is not compensating for his hoofing, its not that good.. 25 mill, crazy

You’ve got a quality stadium in the pipeline, an owner/s who pump in £100m’s, and you’re always looking to improve the squad.

IMHO, despite their relative youth, Keane and Pickford will not be in your starting 11 by the time of BMD. Not good enough for a top 6/7 team looking to make it in Europe too.

On a similar vein, Keane is a plodder for England. Southgate’s been a breath of fresh air, but not on Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.