Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf we were 13 mins away from winning there, they were 1 second away from losing.

Come on lad. Lets not kid ourselves. We never go there and take the game to them. We may have the odd game we are in it. But we never look to take the game and pin teams back at grounds like that.
No point kidding ourselves

Ancelotti has said tonight that the mentality needs to change. How long have we said this? How many managers have we gone through, players signed and sold yet the same issue persists.

How can lesser teams, newly promoted teams who cost a fraction of what our team cost, show a better mentality against some of the top teams and we cant?

There must be a recurring problem/theme, so why cant we see or fix it.

This thread should be pinned as its a briliant point and a massive issue for this club.

Come on lad. Lets not kid ourselves. We never go there and take the game to them. We may have the odd game we are in it. But we never look to take the game and pin teams back at grounds like that.

We have in the past! We have had alot of draws at OT.

We have in the past! We have had alot of draws at OT.

We go there sit deep and mainly hang on to nick a draw if we can. Why are we kidding ourselves in an everton forum.
The mentality thing is right. We are often beat going to grounds like this before kick off.
Credit where credits due. Southampton went there last night with the attitude we can beat you.

The team the other day looked like a bunch of players who were told the have no future at the club

Yeah i know, i didn't see either game. I always condemn our attitudes at those grounds, 1 win in about 100 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.