Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says on the PL website (that link) that he's 178cm which is 5ft 10 - same as Digne
Doubt the information is correct. They used to state Richy is 179 Dcl 176. If you see the video I quote above and compare that with the height of Godfrey and Lewis. Don’t think he is 178.

Max Aarons played class today vs Wycombe, just decided to sit and watch it, put the ball on a plate for their striker and he missed it from 6 yards out! lol
Easily their best and most creative player.

Max Aarons played class today vs Wycombe, just decided to sit and watch it, put the ball on a plate for their striker and he missed it from 6 yards out! lol
Easily their best and most creative player.
He’s also quite strong despite his size he’s aggressive and beats defenders and can out strength wingers

Full backs are such an integral part of the game now that if we can get it right - the numbers quoted for Aaron’s to plug the right hand side for 5-10 years then he’s worth it at the prices being quoted.

Never seen the lad play but I always think a decent barometer are the forums and Norwich’s one seems to be almost universally positive about him - fingers crossed we can get a deal done

I can’t say I’ve seen much of him but I thought he was fantastic in Gladiator, the cut , the thrust in his attacks, perfect shield in defence. Norwich will drop him , piss him off, we’ll sign him , draw Norwich in the cup and he’ll shout out his name and utter his immortal lines ‘ I will have my revenge, in this game or the next”

Status
Not open for further replies.