Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same height as Digne isnt he? Although I'd rather have taller players, I dont think its a particular requirement for the fullback position. The fact that he has pace, energy, skill and attacking ability is a plus these days.

Not sure how good defensively he is but he's still young enough to improve a lot and Digne and Baines are/were not the best defenders
Judging by this video more like 5 ft 7.

Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey proud of journey to PL.

Three thoughts:
1. Don't know anything about him but glad we're looking for a starting RB. Good sign.
2. Want to scout a player? Just youtube their name next time. See, Man United are signing him:

3. After watching the video above, I think we should sign him. Can he defend? Don't know, don't care. Looks rapid and the best player we've had in beating a man 1v1 since Deulofeu.

Poor sod couldn't buy an assist in that Norwich team, so many awful misses. I like the look of the lad a lot, he stuck out more than Godfrey to me when they were in the Prem and we know how boss Ben is. £35m or thereabouts for a very promising young right back is nothing.

We’re surely not going to have a deal tied up before the start of a window are we? That sort of un-Everton behaviour would probably make me question the entire fabric of this reality.
I know, imagine having a prepared list of targets and getting business done early. I know brands likes to use time to lower prices but I prefer business done early so the team can gel preseason.

exciting times, who’s next in the list?

We’re surely not going to have a deal tied up before the start of a window are we? That sort of un-Everton behaviour would probably make me question the entire fabric of this reality.
It was done fairly quickly last summer, Godfrey came in the towards the end but Allan,Doucoure and James all announced within day's off each other.

Apparently by all accounts, we had practically agreed everything for Gabrielle, who finished off going to Arsenal. Only for Everton to rightly in my view, try to change the terms of the deal due to Covid.

That was from the official Premier League statistics provided by Opta. FWIW, I think the stats do suggest that his low number of assists is more down to poor finishing from his teammates than lack of creativity on his part.
Not every big chance gets scored tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.