• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Why do people but tickets they arent going to use personally or pass to a friend?
It is obvious from the amount of Cardiff tickets available people have bought them simply to gain an away credit.
I know its something which has been raised before but if you or a friend dont need a ticket dont buy them !

Why do people but tickets they arent going to use personally or pass to a friend?
It is obvious from the amount of Cardiff tickets available people have bought them simply to gain an away credit.
I know its something which has been raised before but if you or a friend dont need a ticket dont buy them !
Because once you slip down in the credits it can become very tricky to get tickets for matches at grounds where there are small allocations and you then have to be constantly trying to get tickets from other guys such as on here rather than easily direct from the club on the day of sale.

Because once you slip down in the credits it can become very tricky to get tickets for matches at grounds where there are small allocations and you then have to be constantly trying to get tickets from other guys such as on here rather than easily direct from the club on the day of sale.

I get that, but people who buy tickets purposely just to sell them on are stopping the likes of me from ever getting on the ladder. I'm on 4 credits and will just miss out on Cardiff.
I would like the opportunity to be able to purchase the ticket myself rather than relying on others and not being able to pick my own seat.
If people who couldn't go didn't buy tickets then games like this are an ideal opportunity for others to get on the ladder. Credit collectors are very selfish in my opinion.

I get that, but people who buy tickets purposely just to sell them on are stopping the likes of me from ever getting on the ladder. I'm on 4 credits and will just miss out on Cardiff.
I would like the opportunity to be able to purchase the ticket myself rather than relying on others and not being able to pick my own seat.
If people who couldn't go didn't buy tickets then games like this are an ideal opportunity for others to get on the ladder. Credit collectors are very selfish in my opinion.
Completely understand your predicament and point of view mate since I am in the same boat now as you effectively but a bit higher up the list. I was just explaining to the lad why it happens. It is a pain having to rely on others to get tickets.

No need to worry there are hundreds left. I can see it not selling out and even if it does people are going to struggle to sell them on.

Everton have updated the criteria too:

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

18/19 STH with 5+ credits from this season from Friday 15 February at 8am*.
18/19 STH from Monday 18 February at 8am*.
General sale from Tuesday 19 February at 8am*.

No need to worry there are hundreds left. I can see it not selling out and even if it does people are going to struggle to sell them on.

Everton have updated the criteria too:

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

18/19 STH with 5+ credits from this season from Friday 15 February at 8am*.
18/19 STH from Monday 18 February at 8am*.
General sale from Tuesday 19 February at 8am*.

Surely it should drop to 4 credits first before a free for all on Monday morning.

Surely it should drop to 4 credits first before a free for all on Monday morning.
Yeah totally agree with you there mate. If for example you had committed to the 3 home cup games for the credits, then you should deffo be given the opportunity to buy before someone with 0 credits. Very odd criteria choice by the club this one.

Yeah totally agree with you there mate. If for example you had committed to the 3 home cup games for the credits, then you should deffo be given the opportunity to buy before someone with 0 credits. Very odd criteria choice by the club this one.

Mad isn't it? Southampton away makes the 4th credit, so surely people who attended that should be prioritised first.

I'm presuming the club are panicking about the number of tickets left for Cardiff and getting them out on time, which is why it's dropping straight to STH's. Maybe if they announced the ticket criteria a bit earlier than 2 weeks before the game. Can see Newcastle going the same way.

Something very fishy going on here. View attachment 54045Reckon box office sales team have bought these to sell on in batches on stubhub and make a few quid. They did the same last year. There is no way these just appear by chance.
I think the same applies to away games. Few years ago the derby tickets sold out in like an hour. Allowing people to tout tickets is also completely wrong I cannot for the life of me understand why they allow it. People are exposing Liverpool fans for charging foreign fans huge amounts of money for tickets, I don't know why it's acceptable for Everton to have a relationship with stubhub. These people are ticket touts, nothing more nothing else.