• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

When we were sponsored by Chang there was always a good handful of their people in their Chang gear in the away end for United and Liverpool.

I remember a few years back, going the derby and United (we had them both within 4 days?) and the same group of people were around us, and they were actually from Chang.

So I’m not actually completely crackers.

At Old Trafford this season there was a Chinese lad on the row in front who was clearly there hoping for United. Barely watched the game, just kept loading up updates on his phone, and reading about the match/watching videos of action that he could have been watching in front of him in person.

Absolute joke how these people get a ticket.

At Old Trafford this season there was a Chinese lad on the row in front who was clearly there hoping for United. Barely watched the game, just kept loading up updates on his phone, and reading about the match/watching videos of action that he could have been watching in front of him in person.

Absolute joke how these people get a ticket.

I was online bang on 8am for the cup game at Analfield last season and seats at the front where already not available. Ended up near the front only to be surprised by posh kopites sitting in front. Reason why you'd know them, was as the funerial dirge struck up and we were booing/chanting they turned around to demand we stop in their Essex accents because they couldn't hear it, followed by numerous complaints to the surrounding stewards as the game went on.
Hey but thats the nature of the game, probably in there on sponsor's tickets and not savvy enough to realise you keep a low profile in them situations. Most here may have sat in amongst away fans at some stage following Everton, but with their particular brand of self unaware mutants believing that they're the second coming, they think they have a divine right to behave any which-way they please.

I was online bang on 8am for the cup game at Analfield last season and seats at the front where already not available. Ended up near the front only to be surprised by posh kopites sitting in front. Reason why you'd know them, was as the funerial dirge struck up and we were booing/chanting they turned around to demand we stop in their Essex accents because they couldn't hear it, followed by numerous complaints to the surrounding stewards as the game went on.
Hey but thats the nature of the game, probably in there on sponsor's tickets and not savvy enough to realise you keep a low profile in them situations. Most here may have sat in amongst away fans at some stage following Everton, but with their particular brand of self unaware mutants believing that they're the second coming, they think they have a divine right to behave any which-way they please.
They deserved a dig the kopite beauts.

Credit rating can change quite quickly though. Had 19 from last year so got tickets ok for all except Bournemouth this year. But could not go to the cup games so my rating for the derby was only 5 so have missed out. According to Man City/Burnley allocations and criteria I might now be stuck just missing out for a while. I could have got the cup tickets and not gone of course so not blaming anyone but it shows you really do need to keep your rating high at every opportunity. Equally, a good allocation from City and or Burnley and I might sneak back into the second day of sales group.

Man City, something looks odd to me on that criteria but cant figure out what?

We have received an allocation of 2,982 tickets; priced as below:

Adult - £30
65+ - £23
Under-21 - £23
Under-18 - £18

We have also received 14 pairs of wheelchair bays.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:
18/19 STH with 8 credits from this season from Monday 26 November at 8am
18/19 STH with 6 + credits from this season from Wednesday 28 November at 8am
*18/19 STH with 5+ credits from this season from Friday 30 November at 8am

*All tickets are subject to availability and games need to have been played to count towards a credit, from the commencement of the first advertised sale date.