• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Got two lounge tickets for the Sunderland Cup game. In the Peoples lounge, Park End stand. Meal before the match, bar (not free!), padded seats, tea/coffee biscuits half time, tvs in lounge, programmes etc etc. No idea what the face value is, so am asking £40 each one.

Got two lounge tickets for the Sunderland Cup game. In the Peoples lounge, Park End stand. Meal before the match, bar (not free!), padded seats, tea/coffee biscuits half time, tvs in lounge, programmes etc etc. No idea what the face value is, so am asking £40 each one.
Hi mate, are these tickets still available? I can buy them at the spurs game.

Is there ever a time when the Everton ticketing website is not a joke

I click Carabao Cup to look at tickets, it says "log in" - I am already logged for a start, so I log in again. "Home match tickets are only available to official members" - I am season ticket holder you meff pretty sure I'm a "member"

My feeling exactly. Bombard me with emails for my and two other season tickets for juniors almost daily. Tried to get Sunderland tickets and apparently nobody registered with my email address. Tried to register then there is already soemone registered with that email address !! Yes me ! Useless they make it so easy to think sod it I'll give it a miss. ....... But I know I won't will have to get them at the Spurs game, by then I won't get my normal seat no doubt. Not paying the per ticket booking fee on the phone.

The new ticketing system is a joke

I'm a STH and the Burnley game went to general today so i logged on thinking i'd be able to get my uncle a ticket easy enough but absolutely no chance. Had to call up and wait in a queue instead.

Did anyone have any issues with the previous eticketing system because it seemed flawless to me?