• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

How much is face value for club Wembley? I've been quoted £70 but people here saying upwards of £300.

Its definitely nowhere near as low as £70.

They offer year long memberships which give you access to a load of games. There are cheaper and more expensive versions of this depending on what facilities/seats/areas you have access to. I just had a quick look at the website and it sais the cheapest one averages out at £173 per game.

https://clubwembley.wembleystadium.com/ClubWembley/WhatIsClubWembley

They offer year long memberships which give you access to a load of games. There are cheaper and more expensive versions of this depending on what facilities/seats/areas you have access to. I just had a quick look at the website and it sais the cheapest one averages out at £173 per game.

cheers mate, looks like I got myself a good deal. Happy days. No way will I get a good deal and we win though - things like that don't happen to me.

Anyone got spare tickets to the Liverpool, Leicester or Southampton game? Preferably three tickets needed but will take any.

Ben - 07818 555885

Why are United tickets on different sites miles cheaper than Everton ones, it's a joke. Seen United tickets as low as £150 while the cheapest I have seen for us is like £230.

I'm going out on a limb here. Flying down from the Isle of Man on the Friday night for the semi-final with two of my lads (aged 13 & 11). I have two tickets for them but as yet I am still to get fixed up ...

If anyone can help me out with one spare I'll be eternally grateful and a large Baileys & Cherryade will go to that man or woman.

Pretty please folks otherwise I'm on Wembley Way with a ten quid Burger. DM me if you can help.

Why are United tickets on different sites miles cheaper than Everton ones, it's a joke. Seen United tickets as low as £150 while the cheapest I have seen for us is like £230.
It was the same in 2009 . An FA cup semi final is a bigger deal to us than them . Even though they need a trophy badly themselves

Very true, they do need a trophy maybe more than us, semi is a big deal, but we have not won a trophy since 1995 FA CUP and Charity shield, so we could do with the cup ourselves, sod United should be even priced!

Any Derby/Semi tickets would be greatly greatly appreciated! Booked the travel to Wembley, its just the actual ticket part now!