• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hey there,
I know this is a big ask.
I'm a supporter from Canada, so my ability to get to games is understandably very limited. I'm going to be in the UK for work during the leicester city game coming up in May and would love to be able to turn out and support, but lack the loyalty credits to be able to purchase tickets. Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase tickets without the credits? Or would a supporter who can't make the game be able to buy tickets for me? I hope that doesn't bend any rules or anything like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much love from across the pond.

Would any supporters be able to help me acquire tickets for the Leicester city match? I'm a supporter from Canada, so I don't have enough credits to purchase. Thanks!

82 Posted 14/04/2016 at 15:53:02
Flag this comment. |
Bought 3 tickets for me and my sons and looks like I have been Scammed! Gutted as did loads of checks. Not told my sons yet as hoping I can find 3 more of a genuine fan (scam was not from this forum).

If you can get me out of a hole my number is 07970 378415. If not I'm dreading breaking the news, especially to my son who travelled back from Uni yesterday to go Palace Away.

82 Posted 14/04/2016 at 15:53:02
Flag this comment. |
Bought 3 tickets for me and my sons and looks like I have been Scammed! Gutted as did loads of checks. Not told my sons yet as hoping I can find 3 more of a genuine fan (scam was not from this forum).

If you can get me out of a hole my number is 07970 378415. If not I'm dreading breaking the news, especially to my son who travelled back from Uni yesterday to go Palace Away.
put the info up on who scammed you mate . It might help stop him doing it again.

Gutted for you mate , hope you get sorted . I'm sure your lads will understand you e done your best .

Looks like I've managed to get a ticket for the semi in the Manc end , if anyone knows any mancs with Everton end tickets and wants to swap drop me a message , thanks

As for scams I was nearly done today , loads of club Wembley tickets on Craigslist, some bloke said he had 3 for 100 quid each , offered to meet me in London and even sent a pic of the club Wembley cards , it was all looking good until I asked when he wanted them back and he said I could post them after the game , he clearly didn't think about the other semi the following day , [Poor language removed]

Not match tickets but I have train tickets for the semi if anybody needs travel.
Outbound Saturday morning 05.47
Return 21.21 Sunday evening
1 adult @ £52
2 16-25 railcard @ £35 each
1 child @ £26

Not after full face value. Just looking for what people can afford. Can sell separately and if anybody just needs one way and not the others

Message if needed.

Likewise, I've got a 16-25 for Saturday morning at 09:47 leaving Lime Street.

I'll take £10 for it, cause quite frankly, It's just going to waste otherwise.