• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Not a kneejerk to today (well, not completely but it might have helped!), but my ST seat is on StubHub.
£32, front row Upper Gwladys, class view. Face value is £41 for this fixture.

(Mods - if you don't allow links to StubHub anymore for whatever reason, sorry and please remove post.)

This has sold now. Poor bugger.....

As they're on sale today.. I'm still after two tickets for City away in the cup, not bothered where they are so long as they're in the away end, please please please:D:D:D:D
Don't know if your still after cup tickets Mollie ?..spoke to girl in ticket office today said the tickets are going vey slowly and fans seem to be waiting for level 3 to sell or outcome of 1st leg as there is still loads for there left and are expecting it to go to general sale

Don't know if your still after cup tickets Mollie ?..spoke to girl in ticket office today said the tickets are going vey slowly and fans seem to be waiting for level 3 to sell or outcome of 1st leg as there is still loads for there left and are expecting it to go to general sale
Over 3,000 tickets left at 11 a.m. today. ST plus 1 credit tomorrow will include all STs who were at the Norwich home game, so expect a good few to go in the morning, but this should go to at least ST with no credits (from Sunday morning).

Thank you for the update. That's promising, everything crossed it goes to general!!!

Over 3,000 tickets left at 11 a.m. today. ST plus 1 credit tomorrow will include all STs who were at the Norwich home game, so expect a good few to go in the morning, but this should go to at least ST with no credits (from Sunday morning).

Thank you. It's so annoying as I actually have four away credits this season, but I'm not a ST holder so I have to rely on spares if my supporters club can't get any...

Hi everbody

My dad and i are going to attend the Spurs and Man City Capital one game in the next week.
I bought the tickets for the City game the 22th of december and chose to have the tickets sent to us.
We haven't received them yet and we're leaving the first of january, and i don't think the postoffice in DK are running the next couple of days, so we won't receive them before we go.
I can't find a number to call Everton, but i will write them in a minute. Just wanted to see if someone in here would know anything, or what is likely to happen.

Thanks, and happy new year!

Id be suprised if City went to general, every season ticket holder among the 32,000 who went to Norwich at home has 1 stub so the vast majority of them are going to try and buy one.

Hi everbody

My dad and i are going to attend the Spurs and Man City Capital one game in the next week.
I bought the tickets for the City game the 22th of december and chose to have the tickets sent to us.
We haven't received them yet and we're leaving the first of january, and i don't think the postoffice in DK are running the next couple of days, so we won't receive them before we go.
I can't find a number to call Everton, but i will write them in a minute. Just wanted to see if someone in here would know anything, or what is likely to happen.

Try international code then 44 151 556 1878

Hi everbody

Try contacting Everton on Twitter? they may be able to help!

Hi everbody

bring proof of address and the card you used to book them with, they can usually sort you out duplicates.

Hi everbody

This happened with me earlier this season for tickets i'd ordered but they never turned up in the post- theyll just re-print them on the day of the game, that wont be a problem