Transfer Rumour Matías Vecino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going a tad off-topic here but while I agree that some people do tend to take stats too seriously, its equally as poor when people bash any attempt at quantifying things and disregard stats completely.
Vecino, by all accounts, would probably be an upgrade over what we have but isn't going to set our world alight. I think both the opinions of those who have watched him (not just his highlights) and the data suggests as much.

Latest on that sighting:- Niasse led him astray cos he couldn't find Goodison Park from County Road, and neither have been seen since.

Going a tad off-topic here but while I agree that some people do tend to take stats too seriously, its equally as poor when people bash any attempt at quantifying things and disregard stats completely.
Vecino, by all accounts, would probably be an upgrade over what we have but isn't going to set our world alight. I think both the opinions of those who have watched him (not just his highlights) and the data suggests as much.
For the quoted fee no one expects him to

As Maynard Keynes said there lies , damn lies and statistics
Being not the most mentally adroit bloke you'll ever encounter, I'm probably missing something, but isn't this a Mark Twain thing? Think he made it popular from an obscure origin as far as I can make out. Apologies if I'm being obtuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.