Marks out of 10 for Sam Allardyce

Rating for Pork Chop (out of 10 plz thx)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, Tony, we think it's stupid as well.
Do not see how Tosun comes into this, it is a rating of BFS not the players.

For me I just do not understand those folk who voted 5 and above!!!
What, do signings not count towards a managerial rating? OK, if we're not allowed to include signings, he gets a 4. Mainly for annoying Klopp, not being Koeman, and doing Alder Hey, which Moon Head didn't do.

I'd give him a 5 just because we're better than he was when we arrived, both in terms of squad strength and league position.

Allardyce is a 5/10. - Kept us up, improved the points per game. Finishing hire than Martinez last two season. But football is diabolical, no inspiration, complete lack of charisma no chance of us improving next season

Trying to be objective here.

I'd give 7/10.

Put it this way, if Mourinho or Simeone had been appointed instead, and got exactly the same results and exactly the same performances, no one here would be giving them zeros. No one. Most of you would be giving them between 6 to 8, some might even give 9s or 10s given what they took over, and what's more you'd be looking at the positives, and would be optimistic about pushing on next year with a pre-season behind them.

But because it is Big Sam, he's not fashionable, he's English, then he must be the worst thing to have ever happened to Everton FC.
Funniest thing I’ve ever read in my life, get in the bin

429D9B51-AC18-4705-AE8D-5849EA9A7E0B.jpeg

I'd be struggling to even award a zero to the useless fraud as I don't think he should even have been considered for the job in the first place. I can't stand the man, his methods or his manner and he's done nothing since signing up for his millions from us to change my mind in the slightest.
Fair play to the club for attempting to make the fans feel involved, but if they REALLY need to ask this question, then they are considerably more out of touch with the general atmosphere around the club than I dare believe.

Now I can't be the only Evertonian thinking that Willy Wonka would have made a better Everton manager than Allardyce can I?
"If you want to view Paradise...."
Post a picture of anyone... Frankly I am struggling to think of someone who would be a worse manager of Everton than BFS. Koeman excepted, its a tough call. Perhaps the oaf WBA sacked (who’s name I cannot say), Donald Trump, Mussolini, Donald Duck, or PeeWee Herman??

Status
Not open for further replies.