Marhez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Mahrez to be honest.

I'd normally want to see this type of form for a longer period for someone who'd cost so much but i just think he's got it and he's here to stay.

I don't think you understand what won us the title, purple patches had nothing to do with it, other than perhaps Vardy. We used every player in a way that maximised their strengths and minimised their weaknesses.

Danny Simpson didn't suddenly become an amazing player. We said you're [Poor language removed] at attacking, so don't. Stay back and keep close to the centre backs. Ranieri managed the group exceptionally.

You're right in a way. I think there are three players you could put in any team and they would excel. That's Kante, Drinkwater and Mahrez. The others I think very much fit our system perfectly.
It was very well managed, and everyone likes ranieri so i've no real beef with that, even if i do hope vardy gets eaten by a shark while on holiday. The keepers decent, and the young left back, but the only two real top players for me are mahrez and kante

I think Lukaku will stay anyway if we get in a couple of big signings, I doubt Mahrez will be one of though as you say! Remember Rom's [Poor language removed] of agent coming out saying 'things have changed at Everton' now which I think indicates they're waiting to see who we get in to see if we are in a position to compete for top four next season.
Aye plus he's been quiet for nearly a month now, hasn't he? That's so unusual for him like lol

I don't think you understand what won us the title, purple patches had nothing to do with it, other than perhaps Vardy. We used every player in a way that maximised their strengths and minimised their weaknesses.

Danny Simpson didn't suddenly become an amazing player. We said you're [Poor language removed] at attacking, so don't. Stay back and keep close to the centre backs. Ranieri managed the group exceptionally.

You're right in a way. I think there are three players you could put in any team and they would excel. That's Kante, Drinkwater and Mahrez. The others I think very much fit our system perfectly.
It was very well managed, and everyone likes ranieri so i've no real beef with that, even if i do hope vardy gets eaten by a shark while on holiday. The keepers decent, and the young left back, but the only two real top players for me are mahrez and kante

Although it's hardly a reputable source, there have been whispers and I believe we made contact with Leicester about a week ago. I don't know what the current status is.

*Please place melt down comments here*

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Silly Season So Far: Hart, Wijnaldum, Cardona, Grealish, Dann, Keane, Dunk, Neto, Janssen, Cillessen, Forester, Schmeichel, Keane, Tello, Berahino, Babacar, Witsel, Krul, Strootman, Renshaw, Niang, Mandanda, Pelle, Schneiderlin, Mata, Begovic, Aboubakar, Sneijder, Sidibe, Nani, Grosicki, Tufan, Lacroix, Stekelenburg, Kovacic, Martins Indi, Calvert - Lewin, Haller, Bolasie, Koulibaly, Milik, Rugani, Rolan, Hateboer, Ziyech, Llorente, Negredo, Carvalho, Sissoko, Sigurdsson, Arnautovic, Gueye, Kone, Brady, Embodji, Marhez

Fixed your sig @Neiler

I don't see why Mahrez would leave Leicester to join us. At the minute the best you could argue is it'd be a sideways step. If he left he'd be looking to join a club like Arsenal, United, or Chelsea etc.

Although it's hardly a reputable source, there have been whispers and I believe we made contact with Leicester about a week ago. I don't know what the current status is.
I'll translate..

I dont have a clue on this one Im afraid

Hope that didnt sound harsh, Im just having a laugh

I don't see why Mahrez would leave Leicester to join us. At the minute the best you could argue is it'd be a sideways step. If he left he'd be looking to join a club like Arsenal, United, or Chelsea etc.
Not even a sideways step considering they're already in the group stages of the Champions League which is supposed to be what all these stars dream of playing in. As I said before I'd be delighted if we sign him as he's a top top player but we'd have to understand he's a total mercenary if he did come to us at this stage. Maybe in the Jan window if it's not working out for Leicester but not now!

Status
Not open for further replies.