Marhez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen, sorry.

He will either stay on improved terms, or go to another champions league team in with a chance of winning a title this year.

Although it's hardly a reputable source, there have been whispers and I believe we made contact with Leicester about a week ago. I don't know what the current status is.
I'm definitely donning my hard hat now as once the masses read this then the whole Everton community will go into melt down.

"We're signing Mahrez laaaaaaaad" etc etc. That's not a criticism of yourself by the way, but rather that momentum grows rather quickly.

Not going to happen, sorry.

He will either stay on improved terms, or go to another champions league team in with a chance of winning a title this year.
Yeah, realistically why would he join us when he is in the Champions League with Leicester and could probably attract other teams that are?

I think it's imminent.

No but for real, imagine us actually signing Mahrez, I'd be over the moon personally. Obviously though he's not the caliber we should be aiming at as he was in the Championship a few years ago and before that played for some no-marks in France, so we can only go after Man Utd's proven Prem players like Schneiderlin.
He's the only player from that title winning team that i am totally convinced will be ace the rest of his career, and hasnt just hit a purple patch, kante being a close second, the rest are a bunch of chumps

He's the only player from that title winning team that i am totally convinced will be ace the rest of his career, and hasnt just hit a purple patch, kante being a close second, the rest are a bunch of chumps
Nah mate but he plays for Leicester how can he be any good if he plays for Leicester surely if it wasn't just a purple patch he'd be playing for Barcelona yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.