Marhez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Walsh had a clause in his deal not to go back to sign a Leicester player for a certain length of time?

What was it a fortnight?

Fair play mate I hope you lads have a proper crack at it next season and don't lose your best players (unless it means us getting Mahrez of course)
That's all the fans, Ranieri and owners want, they've all said just give us a year and see what happens. After that I think any player wanting a move would go with everyone's well wishes. That's why Kante was so disappointing really, jumping ship to the first large paycheck.

Our resident ITK is insistent it was all agent driven. What went on goes against everything we'd come to know about Kante, so I'm inclined to agree. He was such a shy and retiring bloke,, not the sharpest knife either. The sort of person who could be influenced quite easily, but hey ho. We've done some decent business this summer and there are still a few more to come.

Kapustka is signing in the next few days according to the Polish papers and he looks a talent for the future. Feeling very optimistic long term and we've brought in some young talent and managed to sign up Chilwell to a long term deal. I'd wager on him being in the England squad within the next two years, the kid has bags of talent.

This has to stop. Will the mods ban me if I create my own transfer rumour under my name. I'm 40. Still going.Play holding midfield . Had trials for wolves, newcastle and Aston villa. Never made it. I can tackle. No right foot. Only left which is probably why I didn't make it. No transfer fee at moment. Can go on twitter to prove it is possible.

Reactions: Tex
I thought Walsh had a clause in his deal not to go back to sign a Leicester player for a certain length of time?

What was it a fortnight?

Leicester can waive that if it suits them, if they're resigned to losing him , then they'll want to get the best price

All I know - & I know sweet fanny adams - is that we dropped our interest in Schmeichel (sp?) as a condition of signing Steve Walsh.
I would hazard a guess that we are being used again as a stalking horse to either flush out a serious bidder from a CL club (eg Arsenal) or to get a better deal.

Oh the joys of being an Everton fan
A 'you can't sign players from us' thing is a breach of PL rules I think.

It may just be a face saving attempt from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.