2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is how our zonal marking has just gone to crap over the summer. He seemingly had it sorted the end of last season but now it's woeful.
Apparently his assistant took many of the set piece sessions last season. The assistant that left. Also Zouma was the dominant force in those situations.

I dont think we can get Mourinho, moreover I dont think he would be the right appointment. BUT we need to set our sights higher and go for the best of what is about. If you dont ask you dont get.

I am feeling though that this is like the Brexit arguement when everyone knows what should happen but is still being debated long after it shouldve happened.

You just gotta hope Brands picks better managers than Moshiri.

I mean thats a pretty low bar, so we will be fine.

We have been top 4 in this league once in 30 years!!!!! We have to accept we will never be anything accept in some other certain clubs shadows...

What a load of rubbish. To condition us to think we are some kind of inferior club. I for one will not accept anyone placing limits on what Everton can achieve, ever.

Just crawl under a stone and keep your thoughts to yourself, thank you very much.

With regards Sam I said at the time I honestly feared for us, we were sinking under Koeman, Unsworth came in and didnt do any better. Desperate times call for desperate measures, in the end we finished 8th and Gravy boy was rightfully punted for being a bellend.

I disagree, it was Unsworth turned things around after Koeman and Sam just got the benefit.

Mosh is a bit like the American owners who have waded into the Premier League, not really having a clue about footie, they just want in on the action. The poor bugger must rue the day he bumped into BK.

Serious question: are there any reputable news sources in the UK? Besides BBC of course. Just seems like they're all dailies who care far more about clicks than they do accuracy. The Mail and Sun are horrible; Guardian seems okay maybe?

All the Mail is "reporting" on here is a regurgitation of an already dubious source.

Serious question: are there any reputable news sources in the UK? Besides BBC of course. Just seems like they're all dailies who care far more about clicks than they do accuracy. The Mail and Sun are horrible; Guardian seems okay maybe?

All the Mail is "reporting" on here is a regurgitation of an already dubious source.
The echo and the beano are top notch

Paul Joyce and maybe Bascombe the rest have very little credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.