2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuco Martina playing every minute of every game for about 3 months was THE ultimate low point for me watching Everton. A fella they could’ve dragged out the stands was playing regular Premier League football for my club.
And the really, really sad thing about that was he wasn't even our worst player for a lot of those matches.
*cough* Ashley Williams *cough*

Watford are gonna knocks us out of the Carabao Cup aren't they?

And we'll all just sit and accept it

Correct, I despise this board for what they have allowed us to become, absolute joke........Season over again before November, I can see no point in wasting my efforts this season. Just misery followed by more misery, after the good start by Moshiri I really think he is harming the club and must look at himself if this is allowed to continue on his watch.

Arsenal must be wetting themselves when they see the mess Moshiri and Usmanov (If he is involved) have made of Everton, if you remember these clowns wanted to buy Arsenal but Kroenke didnt want to sell, lucky them.... Dark Days for us....

Last edited:

Correct, I despise this board for what they have allowed us to become, absolute joke........Season over again before November, I can see no point in wasting my efforts this season. Just misery followed by more misery, after the good start by Moshiri I really think he is harming the club and must look at himself if this is allowed to continue on his watch.

Arsenal must be wetting themselves when they see the mess Moshiri and Usmanov (If he is involved) have made of Everton, if you remember these clowns wanted to buy Arsenal but Kroenke didnt want to sell, lucky them.... Dark Days....

What have they allowed us to become?

Its like you forget what we have been for the last 30 years.

So much projection towards the current board regarding the past.

At the moment we are not where we want to be but things change and can change quickly.
Liverpool FC is in the ascendancy now, but who knows what is around the corner.

We have been top 4 in this league once in 30 years!!!!! We have to accept we will never be anything accept in some other certain clubs shadows...

This "three game" malarkey is totally ridiculous, there is no in between, they either back him or sack him, if they back him I and every other Evertonian has to get behind the fella in the "hope" he will somehow turn things around,I can't believe the third game is against Watford,our Board have handed the biggest incentive to Watford possible, absolutely clueless.

What have they allowed us to become?

Its like you forget what we have been for the last 30 years.

So much projection towards the current board regarding the past.

Even when skint under DM we were fighting for European spots and CL....... Nowhere near it now and expect to lose every game now, its been a long time since I did that with Everton.

This "three game" malarkey is totally ridiculous, there is no in between, they either back him or sack him, if they back him I and every other Evertonian has to get behind the fella in the "hope" he will somehow turn things around,I can't believe the third game is against Watford,our Board have handed the biggest incentive to Watford possible, absolutely clueless.

The 3 game thing is nonsense Del. Like, he may well be punted anyrate, but as far as I know, the source is junk.

Even when skint under DM we were fighting for European spots and CL....... Nowhere near it now and expect to lose every game now, its been a long time since I did that with Everton.

We finished 17th under Moyes mate, we finished 11th prior to this current board coming in.

They have made mistakes and we are in a horrible place currently, mo money mo problems, but things will improve, I mean in the long term anyway, short term its just 1 of them innit.

The Board, Moshiri, Brands still retain my faith, I refuse to believe that people as successful as Moshiri dont learn from their mistakes, especially when those mistakes have cost him 250m of his own money.

We finished 17th under Moyes mate, we finished 11th prior to this current board coming in.

They have made mistakes and we are in a horrible place currently, mo money mo problems, but things will improve, I mean in the long term anyway, short term its just 1 of them innit.

The Board, Moshiri, Brands still retain my faith, I refuse to believe that people as successful as Moshiri dont learn from their mistakes, especially when those mistakes have cost him 250m of his own money.

lol, Koeman, Allardyce, Silva - Whose next? It will be another he might come good appointment that will need sacking and overstaying their welcome.

Why do board see MS as the right man when all the supporters can call the team, tactics and manner of defeat??? Baffling....

lol, Koeman, Allardyce, Silva - Whose next? It will be another he might come good appointment that will need sacking and overstaying their welcome.

Why do board see MS as the right man when all the supporters can call the team, tactics and manner of defeat??? Baffling....

With respect mate, what do we the fans know? Honestly and we all have our own ideas, we all have our own way of doing things.

Moshiris pursuit of Silva baffled me, but I was willing to see how it played out and well, we can all see how its playing out.

I believe Koeman and Sam were the correct appointments, never been a fan of either, but Koemans stock was very high and nobody could have seen how quickly it would do tits up. With regards Sam I said at the time I honestly feared for us, we were sinking under Koeman, Unsworth came in and didnt do any better. Desperate times call for desperate measures, in the end we finished 8th and Gravy boy was rightfully punted for being a bellend.

Now we have Silva sinking, but it doesnt feel like Koeman, the players just seem rubbish, rather than under Koeman they just seemed dead.

Im not arsed if we sack him tomorrow, next week, next month or next May, I honestly dont care about Silva, but I do care about who comes in next.

People talk of a lack of ambition if we dont get a Jose.

I think people who think Jose would join us need to give their head a massive wobble.

When Silva goes he will be replaced by Marco Silva with a different name and a less boss watch. That doesnt mean they will stink as much Silva, lots of managers start off humble and get good after time, anyway, im waffling, im not even sure what point I was even trying to make, LATERS!

With respect mate, what do we the fans know? Honestly and we all have our own ideas, we all have our own way of doing things.

Moshiris pursuit of Silva baffled me, but I was willing to see how it played out and well, we can all see how its playing out.

I believe Koeman and Sam were the correct appointments, never been a fan of either, but Koemans stock was very high and nobody could have seen how quickly it would do tits up. With regards Sam I said at the time I honestly feared for us, we were sinking under Koeman, Unsworth came in and didnt do any better. Desperate times call for desperate measures, in the end we finished 8th and Gravy boy was rightfully punted for being a bellend.

Now we have Silva sinking, but it doesnt feel like Koeman, the players just seem rubbish, rather than under Koeman they just seemed dead.

Im not arsed if we sack him tomorrow, next week, next month or next May, I honestly dont care about Silva, but I do care about who comes in next.

People talk of a lack of ambition if we dont get a Jose.

I think people who think Jose would join us need to give their head a massive wobble.

When Silva goes he will be replaced by Marco Silva with a different name and a less boss watch. That doesnt mean they will stink as much Silva, lots of managers start off humble and get good after time, anyway, im waffling, im not even sure what point I was even trying to make, LATERS!

I dont think we can get Mourinho, moreover I dont think he would be the right appointment. BUT we need to set our sights higher and go for the best of what is about. If you dont ask you dont get.

I am feeling though that this is like the Brexit arguement when everyone knows what should happen but is still being debated long after it shouldve happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.