2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people who have taken this 3 games baloney as fact without checking into it themselves is mind blowing. Nobody official from Everton's hierarchy has said such a thing. It was made up by a tosser and spread as fact. Forgetting the fact that it was even made up for a moment, just as if Everton would tell everyone that they were giving one of their employees 3 games anyway. I mean think about it ffs LoL.

They will already know what they are doing and we wont know what that is until it happens.

There isn't the same toxicity around Silva as there was Koemageddon.

No use trying to suggest there is.

Silva gets time to bring it around.
I don't think he will get much time Dave, I think there is no way he will get the three games that are being mentioned, I genuinely feel that a loss in the next game could be enough.

But, I think people genuinely wanted Silva to do well , he seems to be well liked by fans and players alike and that is the difference.

I had reservations about his appointment because of his managerial history but I really hoped that he could come in and restore our fortunes.

What has surprised me somewhat is that we got a different type of manager to the one I thought we were getting.

I thought we were getting a manager who would have his team playing a fast adventurous creative style of football. I thought he might be a little weak defensively but strong on attack.
At present we seem to be weak at both ends of the field and he doesn't seem to know what to do about it.

Sacking managers??

and appointing people unfit for the role in the first place mate. As turgid as it felt having Allardyce, his brief was to keep us up and steady up. He did his job. The next mans job was to progress the team and they hired the wrong person, again.

I so hope we lose every game he is here for, hopefully go out the cup aswell. Then I can moan about us being in relegation zone and still not having won a trophy

and appointing people unfit for the role in the first place mate. As turgid as it felt having Allardyce, his brief was to keep us up and steady up. He did his job. The next mans job was to progress the team and they hired the wrong person, again.

We never made any progress under Allardyce whatsoever.

We regressed from a really low base and we were painful to watch. As someone who’s missed about 5 games home and away in 20 years walking out after half an hour at Arsenal with another few thousand Evertonian’s was up there in my top 5 bad moments alongside Bucharest, Liverpool under Martinez etc and as bad as I’ve felt leaving an Everton game. It’s also the only time I’ve ever left in the first half. I won’t mention Spurs or Watford around that time.

It was considerably worst than anything Silva has served up.

I suppose time makes people forget though.

We never made any progress under Allardyce whatsoever.

We regressed from a really low base and we were painful to watch. As someone who’s missed about 5 games home and away in 20 years walking out after half an hour at Arsenal with another few thousand Evertonian’s was up there in my top 5 bad moments alongside Bucharest, Liverpool under Martinez etc and as bad as I’ve felt leaving an Everton game. It’s also the only time I’ve ever left in the first half. I won’t mention Spurs or Watford around that time.

It was considerably worst than anything Silva has served up.

I suppose time makes people forget though.

Hence why I said "As turgid as it felt having Allardyce, his brief was to keep us up and steady up. He did his job. "

Status
Not open for further replies.