2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, at the end of the day you area Daily Star reader and naturally we are worlds apart to how we see things. Now if you want to step up the patronising tone then be prepared for my reaction.
Haha. How do you know what I read.
Prepared for your reaction. How am I goin to sleep tonight with that threat hanging over me. I will have to report you for that.

Haha. How do you know what I read.
Prepared for your reaction. How am I goin to sleep tonight with that threat hanging over me. I will have to report you for that.

You can usually tell their level by the way a person behaves. Please go ahead and report me. I haven't broken any rules here. Perhaps they may understand my position based on your pathetic attempt to demean me earlier on.

You can usually tell their level by the way a person behaves. Please go ahead and report me. I haven't broken any rules here. Perhaps they may understand my position based on your pathetic attempt to demean me earlier on.
Haha . I'm not sure about you being an undisputed blue. But you definitely are an undisputed whopper.
Anyone who wants unsworth back in charge shows a fair level of intellect all right.

Sack Silva put Unsy in as a temp.
Unsy is not even a temporary answer...a rabbit in the headlights last time. Forget ex-players just because they 'get the club' and move on. The entire game has changed and the players have a different perception of themselves due to income. If Silva fails, and sadly I think he will, we need someone with a strong enough personality to rule the little cherubs. Unsy is not it.

Unsy is not even a temporary answer...a rabbit in the headlights last time. Forget ex-players just because they 'get the club' and move on. The entire game has changed and the players have a different perception of themselves due to income. If Silva fails, and sadly I think he will, we need someone with a strong enough personality to rule the little cherubs. Unsy is not it.
This. We need discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.