2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they get managers that play the same way? So if we get a new manager we'll need someone who plays the way Silva does otherwise it's too much upheaval?

Well whatever way Brands wants the club to be playing as he's the DOF.

We dont know if Silva's style is the preferred way as Moshiri appointed Silva not Brands

I'll be honest mate I dont watch alot of footie outside of Everton so I dont know - however there must be better options out there than this flavour of the month who got the job on the back of 7-8 good games at Watford.

I honestly think Jose would come btw - he seems settled in England and none of the top 6 will realistically be in for him - my fear is Wolves will sack their manager sooner rather than later and use their links to try get him in and they'll be flying.

I just wish the club was proactive for once - if we had Watfords owners fire in the belly combined with Moshiri's willingness to spend big money we would be flying whereas it still feels like a family club - where uncle Bill is begging Brands not to sack Marco as he is a phenomenal manager etc.

Its all just so flat and predictable - I want a Mourinho/Biesla no nonsense type manager to kick this club up the arse.

The way I see it is: Im now pretty sure that Silva isn't going get us to a top 6 position. But we will achieve a top half position under him.
I would like a manager that is able to sort out first half issues and make us look like a different side in the second half. From what I can see is we just carry on regardless. Suggests he doesnt have the inspiration or tactical nous to take us to the next level.
Unless we are certain of top quality manager there is no point in us swapping him for another version Koeman, Martinez or Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.