2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know who your choice would be but if HE won’t come, who could be convinced to come in? Because whoever did would need to be told, not asked, told to bin the 4-2-3-1 playbook that’s been at FF for 6 years and play a formation to the strength of the players we have

I'll be honest mate I dont watch alot of footie outside of Everton so I dont know - however there must be better options out there than this flavour of the month who got the job on the back of 7-8 good games at Watford.

I honestly think Jose would come btw - he seems settled in England and none of the top 6 will realistically be in for him - my fear is Wolves will sack their manager sooner rather than later and use their links to try get him in and they'll be flying.

I just wish the club was proactive for once - if we had Watfords owners fire in the belly combined with Moshiri's willingness to spend big money we would be flying whereas it still feels like a family club - where uncle Bill is begging Brands not to sack Marco as he is a phenomenal manager etc.

Its all just so flat and predictable - I want a Mourinho/Biesla no nonsense type manager to kick this club up the arse.

I'm not a lemming, he is an average coach/manager.

I like him but there seems to be a lot of guessing and hoping it works.

But to be honest, what the good teams have and we don´t is one awesome defender and one awesome striker. At least one of the two. If you have neither you´re not going to catch them.

I'll be honest mate I dont watch alot of footie outside of Everton so I dont know - however there must be better options out there than this flavour of the month who got the job on the back of 7-8 good games at Watford.

I honestly think Jose would come btw - he seems settled in England and none of the top 6 will realistically be in for him - my fear is Wolves will sack their manager sooner rather than later and use their links to try get him in and they'll be flying.

I just wish the club was proactive for once - if we had Watfords owners fire in the belly combined with Moshiri's willingness to spend big money we would be flying whereas it still feels like a family club - where uncle Bill is begging Brands not to sack Marco as he is a phenomenal manager etc.

Its all just so flat and predictable - I want a Mourinho/Biesla no nonsense type manager to kick this club up the arse.

If we had Watfords owners we'd have about 20 managers a season which you'd probably like as after a loss or two that's it sack them. Are you the owner of Watford haha

Status
Not open for further replies.