2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No obviously but asking for a manager to be sacked for two away defeats is lunacy

It’s not just two away defeats though Matty is it? The away form has been shambolic for a long long time and yet he continues to play the same way, he can’t keep relying on the home form getting us through seasons

I agree they weren't great. But they still won 3-1. Thats whats concerning me. We're too easy.

I think their second summed it up. 15/ 20 minutes of patiently passing it around, King picks up the ball and just sprints 50 yards to win the free kick that they score from.

Not once did we just up the tempo that few per cent that was needed. We're never direct enough away from home, always wanting to take an extra touch.

Not going to write about him going or staying.
I just cant get rid of that annoying rattle in my head i have had since day 1.
Why did he get the job. What was seen in him to say yes thats our next manager.
Still bemused to this day.

How long will he have or get before Moshiri's trigger finger gets itchy?

That's an interesting one mate. Moshiri went all out to get Koeman in as his man, crap, and sacked, Moshiri again went all out to get his man Silva in...………….would he be willing to admit being wrong twice in such a short time. By the way, IMO it's still too early to pull the trigger just yet.

Drew, won, lost, won, lost.

It will remain like this for the rest of the season, and we will probably finish around 11th.

It's Everton.

I'm not a big fan of Marco Silva, I didn't want him in the first place and I still don't rate him. I don't like his demeanour on the bench either and I find he's always reacting to something rather than being pro active.

I mean it's mental to call for him to be sacked yet or to suggest he's even close to it, but with the opening fixtures we've had we should have had more points, and we've been largely lucky to get the points we do have. It's a bit like he re-wound to the start of last season rather than build on the progress made towards the end of it.

Toothless up front, ponderous in midfield and a mess at the back, it concerns me how many we'll ship if we don't rectify that before we play City. Here's hoping for major improvements cos we are so dull and predictable to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.