2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zat, thats a man who knows what hes talking about...?

Insert appropriate emoji here...

How about...

lol

True Dave, 3pts home 1pt away is decent...

More lol

Not sure any of you watched the match...

Well, you didnt lol

He was all action today, screaming at the ref, 4th official...animated like Mourinho and thats no exageration...

Even went loco at Davies near the end for feigning cramp...

Quite a lot of places to watch an UTTERLY DOMINANT professional away performance...

Could have scored 5 or 6.

:)

Top manager....

Hahahaha

Should be 5 wins but for VAR cheating us.

UTTERLY DOMINANT...for those negative posters agenda driven ranting nonsense...

But for the CHEATS at the FA we would be 2pts clear in 5th now...5pts ROBBED.

Top top manager....

Motm for me....

Davies or Holgate...

Im torn...
I don't know about top manager. He's good at organizing a press but we still leak at least one big chance a game. The build up from the back is labored at times. I don't think we have any real patterns of attack. He just relies on the players to make it happen. And team selection is still questionable. Sigurdsson over Iwobi is a crime at this point. There are still issues.

Leicester City beat them 9-0 here two weeks ago, and a draw is acceptable? My god man, you suck so much.

But i guess it is anything to save your Iberian prince. You have to be an absolute coward of a human being to be remotely interested in seeing this sniveling little b____ continue as our manager. The man couldn't inspire a toddler. We play slow, scared and cowardly all the time. And it is directly related to his tactics and player selection. Silva seems like a nice enough guy, but not a football manager. He'd do well as a pre-school teacher.

This is what we have been reduced to. Winning our own little mini league today at the bottom of the table and some people think it's okay for this once great club.

I'm very happy we got 3 points.

I desperately hope that we pick up another 3 points v Norwich and get to 40 points asap.

I don't think MS is up to the job of managing Everton and hopefully we can get someone decent in at the end of the season.

Delighted with the win......

...but, so frustrated with the points lost after the favourable fixtures we’ve started with.

We could have been comfortably sat in the top 4 as we enter December’s fixtures.
Agree. But we do seem to up our game a bit against the big boys especially at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.