2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that’s Palace and Newcastle getting wins away against Top 6 opposition. Will we get one of them this year?

Joelinton joined Newcastle just a week before Mose Kean joined Everton.
I just don’t think joelinton was ready to play. Newcastle was irresponsible starting a player with limited preseason in a new league. Should have been on the bench today and got s run out around 60 minutes. Doesn’t matter if he’s immensely more talented than anyone else.

Joelinton joined Newcastle just a week before Mose Kean joined Everton.
I just don’t think joelinton was ready to play. Newcastle was irresponsible starting a player with limited preseason in a new league. Should have been on the bench today and got s run out around 60 minutes. Doesn’t matter if he’s immensely more talented than anyone else.
Said this earlier, Bruce has made Silva look even more stupid today, Brands must be pulling his hair out

Needs to show a set off balls and change things up when certain players aren't doing it for us, if he keeps persisting with the same every week we'll be in for another iffy season

It was an abject performance and result on Friday. It was infuriating. But we're still joint 5th in the league, level on points with Tottenham and Chelsea. Hopefully we see a reaction against Lincoln and Wolves.

I think Walcott chance was harder than it looked, it came to him fast and at a bit of an awkward height, DCL chance wa s cub easier, but he didn’t try to place it, just played safe hitting it down the middle.
Walcott had all the time in the world to take a touch, set himself and slot

Status
Not open for further replies.