2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
...that’s the way these things often pan out. I think I posted a while ago that a Manager will often stumble on a system or formation that works. I’m not for one minute saying Silva up is a top manager, but many in that category came close to being sacked before turning things around.

Based on last season It wouldn’t surprise me to actually see him change from last weeks team back to his usual.

That's the problem though, he should be under pressure to win every match, not just trundle through to Christmas picking up the odd point here and there until he reaches the magical 20 point mark.

What is magic about 20 points? Look at the games we have coming up can you see points coming from those? Between now and the end of the season we need another 30 points to be really safe.

What is magic about 20 points? Look at the games we have coming up can you see points coming from those? Between now and the end of the season we need another 30 points to be really safe.
I was replying to @Eggs post when he said that if he gets to 20 points by Christmas he'll be safe. My point though was it sets such a low bar, and we should just be content with it.

Have you seriously got nothing better to do? All you bring to this forum is negativity.

the ying to your yang..

you might be happy watching the club decline and fight in the bottom half of the table but I damn sure aren't happy.

we need to be competing for those top 6 / top 4 spaces whilst all these big teams are struggling ..

we are going backwards bigtime under silva ..

he might win us a couple of games but then we go 15 games without winning ... thas what he does.

Few days away and reflection. Mainly due to being banned :)
Slight concern i have is it took him to the point of a gun being pointed at his head to change. But he did. So credit there. First time i have came out of Goodison this season impressed.
More intensity. More passion. Getting the ball forward quicker. No crab midfielders in the side who offer nothing and never have. No although as willing as he is a forward who's lower prem championship level.
Its one game. Its still shameful that is the first time this season i have thought Everton were actualy at it.
Has the penny dropped with him. Lets see.

They are not Young Everton players from our academy. I am surprised that it needs to be spelt out to you.

Now what young Everton academy players have been given debuts by Silva, answer anyone in addition to Goat.
None, cos a manager who wants to keep his job wont be playing League Two standard players.

Like clockwork , all the usual try hards are warming up, just so they can all claim they won the internet if we get beaten at the weekend.

How about getting behind the manager and the team for once you gang of raving simpletons.

Status
Not open for further replies.