2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed , I want him gone but do t know who we would get in
Thing is, its not up to us to know, it's up to Brands, if he cant find a better manager then Silva I would be very disappointed.

Fans getting excited because we managed to win one single game of foorball shows how bad Silva is, winning a home game should be standard, but not with this idiot.

Thing is, its not up to us to know, it's up to Brands, if he cant find a better manager then Silva I would be very disappointed.

Fans getting excited because we managed to win one single game of foorball shows how bad Silva is, winning a home game should be standard, but not with this idiot.

Winning a home should be standard and winning away is dead easy?

I sometimes wonder if people realise what league we play in.

Yes it's a basic foundation. Maybe not for one strugling to the 40 point mark though.

I just think people underestimate this league, nobody should take anything for granted, you have to earn the wins.

The better team doesnt always win, but we certainly did on Saturday. 1 win in 5 doesnt indicate corner turned by any means, but most people are just happy when we win games, we go again on Saturday.

I get that LOADS of people have made their minds up about this fella, thats cool, thats up to them, but Saturday is another day.

....I don’t think it’s simply getting 3 points against West Ham that significantly lifts the pressure on Silva, I think it’s more the manner of the performance.
Think that's what a lot of the complaints have been based on so far,
The results, whilst not what we should have achieved, could have been explained had we performed well and just been unlucky, instead of constantly looking weak and clueless,
The West Ham game was much more like what we expect and know the team is capable of

....I don’t think it’s simply getting 3 points against West Ham that significantly lifts the pressure on Silva, I think it’s more the manner of the performance.
This was key for silva. Yeah it’s only 1 game, but the performance was important. If we beat West Ham only by 1 goal, and had only few shots on goal and defensively we struggled then he would still be under a lot of pressure he still is like. But that performance is what we need to see every game. The away games are the crucial ones it’s needs to be sorted, but seriously how long it been since we was decent away.

None, cos a manager who wants to keep his job wont be playing League Two standard players.

So all those playing for Unsie are league two types? Better tell the club to get rid of the lot and save wages. On the other hand are you really saying that none of academy players will make the grade? If so does not say much for our scouting system.

Status
Not open for further replies.