2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we wanted a young manager for the future to take us into the glorious new stadium playing "good" attacking football, Sam doesn't fit into that category, He's not the man to take us to the next level.
And Silva is? If this is what we wanted he never looked like that at Watford or Hull, one club who went down under him and one club who had to sack him after he had only won 8 games for being awful.
While Sam might not of been the right man to do this SIlva definatly wasnt.

Because we wanted a young manager for the future to take us into the glorious new stadium playing "good" attacking football, Sam doesn't fit into that category, He's not the man to take us to the next level.

Only really used now for cameos on talksport where he can bestow the virtues of his knowledge. I hope we’re never that desperate again.

Kevin Mirallas wasn’t a fan...

Only really used now for cameos on talksport where he can bestow the virtues of his knowledge. I hope we’re never that desperate again.

Kevin Mirallas wasn’t a fan...

Vlasic said something very similar.

And Silva is? If this is what we wanted he never looked like that at Watford or Hull, one club who went down under him and one club who had to sack him after he had only won 8 games for being awful.
While Sam might not of been the right man to do this SIlva definatly wasnt.
Silva showed decent glimpses of good stuff at Watford/Hull with very poor squads, I don't think Silva was many #1's but Moshiri obviously wanted him and paid the £ for it. Sam will never bring this club where it's trying to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.