2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
we probably would but we'd have Sam as our manager and we don't want that.
Why though? We now have Marco Silva, which is worse as far as results go, which is all that counts.
Were suffering now because we sacked Sam after he delivered and had a year left, we did that without a suitable replacement, bonkers, we deserve to be bottom 3 with vision like that.

Scary how little points we have after the easiest set of fixtures we could hope for.

Could go the whole of December without winning a point.

awful times.
I’d accepted the Summer transfer window was a bit undercooked but I didn’t foresee us circling the drain and certainly not this spectacularly.

what the hell is going on at the club? Surely the alarm bells are sounding.

Why though? We now have Marco Silva, which is worse as far as results go, which is all that counts.
Were suffering now because we sacked Sam after he delivered and had a year left, we did that without a suitable replacement, bonkers, we deserve to be bottom 3 with vision like that.

I cant work out if your trolling or you honestly think we should have kept gravyboat.

Silva was the man we apparently wanted all along. If he’s the wrong guy then questions need to be asked as to why we why chased him when other options could have been explored.

who knows, maybe he’s on the verge of turning it around....

No, 100 % we should of kept him, I did say this at the time IF Silva was the alternative.
I said this then and have been shown to be correct.

I would have sacked him and replaced him with Kenwright.

Hes a horrible, horrible man and the club has been tainted by having his presence in it.

I mean Silva is a clueless biff, but at least hes not Big Sam.

A corrupt , ignorant, arrogant excuse for a human being. A stain on the club that he ever was in charge. Thankfully it is in the past.

No, it was grim but we got stuck with him because of Koeman, no reviionism at all, but to sack him for this was moronic from Moshiri

He was bought into to do a job mate, he did it and got paid off, as he always knew was going to be the case.

If it wasn’t Silva it’d have been someone else replacing him.

He was never ever seen as a long term manager at Everton due to his backwards and appalling style of football. Plus he was properly hated by a large section of the fan base. For good reason.

Because we wanted a young manager for the future to take us into the glorious new stadium playing "good" attacking football, Sam doesn't fit into that category, He's not the man to take us to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.